Even God Couldn't Stop Me

A/N: Y'all I'm sorry for being so so so intolerably late and I don't wanna explain myself cause everyone is busy in their own way, everyone gets sick and everyone passes unstable time. I ain't special and I don't wanna be! Only one chapter left to the end, how do you feel? I feel indescribably sad cause I'm afraid this MIGHT be my last story here. I've stories in mind and a couple of chapters written in my draft but I don't know mate, I don't know. But I'd always be here on wattpad cause this is my happy place!

I keep standing behind Mariah as she knocks on the door, a bit harder than before. She sighs and tells me to follow her to the window behind. She opens the window and jumps inside, stepping aside the next moment as we both hear a cat scowling. I laugh silently before stepping inside, watching Mariah close the window behind us and locking it.

"Pete!" Mariah yells her brother's name again and again as she roams around the house.

When she frustratingly climbs upstairs, her pace slows down as she takes a glance of me.

"Reen run!"

She yells on the top of her lungs and I follow her instruction. I feel her running behind me but curse under my breathe and duck down as I hear the sound of a bullet being shot. Finding myself falling down on my knees beside the couch, a squeak leaves my lips as I close my eyes in pain realising it's the back of my thigh which has been shot. Before I can look at the place above my ankle from where blood is rushing out, I growl in pain as someone makes me to stand up pulling me by my hair and elbow from behind.

"You really thought, princess."

I start sobbing loudly this time as Derick twists my arms behind my back, kissing the side of my neck. I struggle to move inside his tight grip as he plants trails of kisses all the way down my neck, forcefully making me lay down on the couch. The whole world shatters in front of my eyes as I hear the click sound of his belt, feeling myself getting numb as I look at him with pleading eyes.

As I find myself giving up pressed under Derick, suddenly I feel him not over me anymore. My feet meet the ground quickly as I see Derick's face meets Harry's strong fist, causing his jaw to bleed at the first one because of the rings on his fingers.

"What did you do to her?"

I run to Mariah who's lying on the floor, avoiding my almost numb legs. I help her to sit up as I see her pulling out the sharp knife from the middle of her back by herself, screaming in pain as she throws it away.

"Harry stop for my sake!"

I yell not being able to move from my place anymore as the pain in my leg doesn't let me to. I see Derick's face fully covered in blood as Harry's strong fist crashes against his stomach. I don't care about Derick's death, I care about Harry being the reason of Derick's death.

"Here you go, I made your job easier." Harry tells throwing Derick to the door where I see some police standing. "You're lucky Reen asked me to stop for her sake or else even God couldn't stop me, let alone his sake."

Harry runs to me where my arms are wrapped around a growling Mariah. He shakes his head taking his lips between his teeth as his eyes reaches my legs covered in fresh and dried blood, his eyes then fall over an almost unconscious Mariah. He tries to calm both of us as I see a few nurses entering inside. In a minute, we're carried to one of the ambulances parked outside.

"Fiona is with my bro......................"

"Don't worry, Fiona and your brother are safe with Reen's friend Liam. You brother is a brave gentleman Mariah." Harry nods as he looks at Mariah.