four.

| laura's pov |

"turn your head to the left more, extend your leg." i was honestly cramping.

"great job, laura. take ten." nina, my manager hands me over a robe and i wrap it around myself. it felt like i had ten pounds of makeup on and my hair was in the tightest up-do that i felt like i was losing circulation in my brain.

i walk into my dressing room and collapse onto the couch, taking my phone out of my purse to face-time my best friend. it rang for a few seconds until it said 'connecting' and her pretty face popped up.

"hey gorgeous!" she exclaims.

"hey sav, how's it going?" i chuckle softly.

"great, i'm at the airport right now. are you doing a photo shoot?" she asks.

"no, i just did my makeup and hair for fun." i say sarcastically. "where are you going?"

"las angeles, i'm meeting up with old friends." she says smiling, "i don't think you know them."

"who are they?" i ask.

"r5, do you know that band?" she asks, wiggling her brows. the name sounded oddly familiar, until it clicked.

"i just heard them on the radio, you know them?" i ask, slightly shocked.

she rolls her eyes playfully. "i dated the youngest brother, but now i'm really close with the family. what song did you hear on the radio?"

i shrug my shoulders. "i don't know the name, but it had something to do with velvet."

"red velvet." she exclaims, "i'm obsessed with that one. you should check them out on instagram, ross lynch is the lead singer."

"alright. i will, have a safe flight." i say, blowing her virtual kisses.

she chuckles, pretending to catch them. "love you laura, see you soon!"

i click the red button to end the call, and decide to search the lead singer up on instagram. i tap the search bar and click each letter on my keyboard, but he popped up the minute i clicked 'ros'

i tap the verified 'ross_lynch' and see the amount of followers he had, 4.8 million.

i scrunch my eyebrows, confused as to why i've never seen or heard about him before. he wasn't only a singer, but an actor too.

i scroll through his photos and double tap his recent one.

"laura! hurry up. your break has been over for five minutes already." i'm startled at hilary's voice and drop my phone. i rush out of the room and lock it, not even bothering to see if it cracked or not.