ninety-one.

| ross' pov |

now, ellen and vanessa were were holding damiano back and laura was holding me back.

"let me go! i'll whip his ass!" damiano yells, struggling to get loose.

"dad, stop it!" vanessa yells.

"let go of me laura, your dad deserves it!" i growl.

"both of you! stop it!" ellen exclaims. "you're both grown men and you're fighting like cats and dogs!"

damiano and i were yelling over top of each other, explaining our sides like two four year olds in kindergarten. but ellen shut us up. "i don't want to hear it. i want you to apologize to our daughter right now."

damiano bows his head. "laura, sweetheart listen. i'm sorry i called your ex-boyfriend and told him to come. that was wrong of me and i shouldn't of put you in that position."

laura crosses her arms over her chest and shakes her head. "and apologize to ross."

i smirk, standing next to laura.

"ross. i'm sorry for doing that also, that wasn't fair and it was immature." he sighs.

"can i just ask one thing?" vanessa asks wiggling her eyebrows. "why did you even invite him, dad?"

damiano sighs. "i didn't ross and laura together. i'm sorry, but it's true. i was hoping jason would come back and laura would pick him over ross."

"how could you even think that, dad? jason treated me like trash. why do you even want me with someone who hurt me everyday?" laura asks.

damiano sighs. "let me finish."

we all go silent. "i said to you ross, that i'd give you a chance to prove that you're worthy for my daughter. and the fact that you ran after her and wanted to beat me up for even inviting him, really shows how much you love and care about her."

a small smiles spreads across my lips. "r-really?"

damiano nods. "really. i'm sorry for what i did, and i'm sorry for not giving you a chance in the beginning. but truth is, i can't picture laura with anyone else now that she has you."

"does that mean—?"

"yes son." damiano smiles. "i accept your relationship."

"so does this mean i have no chance?" jason asks.

damiano and i look at each other, before he gives me an approving nod. i roll my eyes and punch jason in the face, watching him fall to the ground in pain.

"what a pussy!" damiano laughs. "get the hell out of here!"

___
this was meant to be a funny chapter by the way😂
also, nine more chapters until i reach 100!!!

leave recommendations you'd like to see in this book or any positive comments, that would make my day💖