126.

| laura's pov |

"i don't know what to do, stormie."

stormie rubs my back softly, and sighs. "i understand, laura. it's okay to let it out."

"i love him, stormie. but i feel like we're drifting already." i admit.

stormie frowns. "why don't you go surprise him?"

"w-wouldn't he get mad?" i ask, wiping away my tears.

stormie shakes her head. "of course not, laura. i know for a fact ross is probably feeling the exact same way. i'm sure if you guys saw each other in person again, things would all fall back into place."

i sigh, "thanks, stormie. i'm gonna go home and see how much a plane ticket costs, and when the closest i can go would be."

stormie hugs me. "don't worry sweetie. ross loves you, he wouldn't ever put himself in a position to lose you."

__________________________________________

| ross' pov |

"ross, come on buddy. that isn't your line." harvey whispers.

"cut!" kevin yells.

i groan, watching him stomp up to me.

"what's going on ross?" he asks. "you're making me regret ever hiring you. you're messing up your lines, you look miserable as hell. we need you in character, and i mean, now!"

i sigh, knowing i was so distracted because of laura. i shake my head, trying to process everything. "i know, i'm sorry."

"again. three, two, one, action!"

"jake!" abigail yells. i turn my head to face her character, olivia.

"oh my goodness. i've missed you so much." she sighs, running into my arms. i hug her back, tightly. trying my best to get into character.

"i've missed you too." i sigh, dreamily. we tilt our heads, slowly pressing our lips together. i felt absolutely, nothing. and i wish laura knew that.

"cut!"

abigail and i pull away, her cheeks were a bright shade of red, and i look over at kevin.

"ross, your eyes were open." he yells. "you can't do that. you need to show more passion, more lust!"

"cut him some slack." harvey sighs, "he's got a girlfriend back at home."

"well she isn't here right now, is she?" abigail snaps.

i give kevin a thumbs up. and he rolls again, we repeat the scene, and i try my best to kiss abigail with more emotion and passion, maybe pretending if if it's laura will help.

"perfect!" heath yells.

i sigh, wiping my mouth afterwards. that was our last scene of the day, i was packing up my bag before leaving, until i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"i don't know if you're busy or not, but kevin said we should probably rehearse our lines for episode three, tonight." abigail says, softly.

"oh, alright. well i'm not doing anything but going back to my hotel room, so we could practice in there if you'd like." i suggest.

"yeah. that's perfect." she grins.