143.

| ross' pov |

"abigail. isn't there anybody else you could've called. why are you so drunk?" i ask, lifting her off the ground.

she was sitting on the bathroom floor crying. "n-no, i only want you."

"come on, i don't have time for this." i sigh, picking her up and laying her down onto the bed.

"undress me." she pleads.

"abigail no. i'm getting you water, and then i'm leaving." i say sternly.

"you're going to leave me like this?" she cries.

"i'll call harvey to come watch you." i say, grabbing her a bottle of water from the fridge in her hotel room.

"please stay the night with me, ross. i just need someone to hold me." she slurs.

"i have a girlfriend, abigail. i'm sorry." i sigh, scratching the back of my neck.

"she doesn't love you ross. we connect so much better, don't you think?" she asks.

"abigail. you're drunk, you won't remember this tomorrow." i say softly.

"all the kisses we've shared, and you're going to tell me you don't feel anything?" she mumbles.

"we're actors." i tell her, "of course i don't feel anything, i'm sorry abigail."

"but ross, we click!" she exclaims. "i've never felt this way about anyone. i can't stop thinking about you and what we could be. we belong together, you make me happy."

"abigail. we've known each other for like two months. that's impossible. stop saying things you're going to regret, and go to sleep." i say calmly.

"not without you by my side." she whispers, beginning to remove her blouse.

"keep that on!" i yell, covering my eyes. "or i'm calling kevin and heath to come see you, and you'll lose this job!"

she pouts, crawling to the end of the bed. "ross, please. come touch me."

"stop it!" i say frustratedly. my phone began to ring, and i saw that it was laura. fuck.

"don't answer her." she mumbles.

"lay down." i order her. "and stay there. i'm leaving!"

"how can you say you feel nothing towards me? i called you and told you i needed you and you came here right away." she smirks.

"i would do that for a stranger, abigail. i'm sorry, but i don't have feelings for you so stop saying it to yourself." i defend myself. "i just wanted to make sure you were okay. as a friend."

"does laura know?" she crosses her arms over her chest.

i shake my head. "why would i tell her?"

she shrugs. "well i mean why not? she trusts you and all doesn't she? why wouldn't you tell her you were just coming to check up on a friend?"

"i know what you're doing and it's not working. you aren't even drunk, are you?" i ask, angrily.

she smiles. "not even a little bit."