128.

| laura's pov |

i woke up to the sound of something falling. i tiredly rub my eyes open, and look around the room. ross was getting ready.

i rap the sheets around my naked body, as i like myself up. suddenly feeling nauseous. i lay back down, rubbing my forehead.

"hey baby! did i wake you up?" ross apologizes, poking his head into the room.

i shake my head, "it's fine."

"what's wrong, are you not feeling well?" he asks, worriedly.

i shrug. "i think i just have a bug. your moms been on top of me."

ross sighs, "do you want anything? is there anything i can get you?"

i shake my head. "when will you be back?"

"i'm not sure, i was hoping you were going to come and watch me on set, but if you aren't feeling good. i want you to stay in bed." he assures me.

"i'm sorry, ross. maybe if i'm feeling better, i'll come down, but for right now. i'm really not feeling well." i sigh.

"it's okay. don't apologize, let me call room service and get you some breakfast. i'm heading out in ten minutes." he says, pressing his lips against my forehead.

i smile, and reach for one of the long, hotel robes hanging on the edge of the bed. i hear ross ordering breakfast from the bathroom, and i smile.

he walks back out and grabs his phone off the night stand. "i love you, call me if you need anything, okay?"

i nod, pressing my lips against his. he leaves and shuts the door. i feel a headache begin to progress, and i groan, probably just because i'm hungry.

it took around five minutes, and then there was a knock at the door. i lifted myself up after tightening my robe, and opened the door to room service.

"good morning, ma'am. we've brought you the breakfast you ordered." the guy smiles.

"thank you." i say, tiredly. he strolls the cart of food inside, and leaves with a smile.

my mouth drools as the warm breakfast food fills my
senses. i remove the lid off the silverware and see a note.

i love you.
hope this makes you
feel better :)
- ross xo

i smile, rolling my eyes at his cliche cuteness. i dig into the pancakes first, drenching each with butter and syrup. i down a few gulps of orange juice, and i realize i'm eating like a pig, but pancakes have never tasted better.

i hear my phone buzzing and it's rydel. i lick my sticky fingers before answering her facetime call.

"hey!" she grins, soon making a face of disgust. "whoa, someone's hungry."

i roll my eyes, wiping my mouth with the napkin. "i was starving."

"how's your stomach bug?" she asks with a chuckle.

i nod, "it's alright, i guess."

"i'm surprised you have an appetite, the last time i had a stomach bug. i threw up everything, i couldn't even eat a piece of toast." she wiggles her eyebrows.

i nod, agreeing. "i know, i don't even know if it's a stomach bug."

the camera switches over to vanni, who's painting her toe nails. she was around three months pregnant, everyone was still shocked to how well she hid her belly from us. "what have you been feeling, laura?"

i sigh, "i get really nauseous, and my boobs get really sore. i'm usually always feeling tired no matter how many hours i sleep, and i get random headaches."

"it's probably your period coming." rydel shrugs.

vanni laughs at rydel's assumption. "you're definitely pregnant."

i spit my orange juice out, "you're kidding!"

"that's how i was feeling too, laura. and now look." vanni points at her stomach.

"yeah but that's impossible." i chuckle.

"don't give us that shit, laura!" rydel rolls her eyes. "we know you and ross have sex—"

"no!" i cut her off. "that's not what i mean. i'm just saying, we always use protection."

"so did riker and i." vanni interrupts.

"maybe google it, laura." rydel says, softly. "because that could be a possibility."

"you guys are worrying me." i say, shaking my head. "i need to go."

"we're just looking out for you, laura." vanni frowns.

i end the call, not from anger, just from nervousness. i guess there always is a possibility once you have sex, but that never crossed my mind.

i press 'safari' and feel my hands tremble, i type in the search bar 'early pregnancy symptoms' and press go.

i shake my head, locking my phone screen

i shake my head, locking my phone screen. i had majority of those symptoms, but that didn't mean i was actually pregnant. the only way to find out was to take a pregnancy test.