eighty-one.

| laura's pov |

after breakfast. stormie had suggested we all go freshen up and go sight seeing as a group, and because they knew ross and i were arguing, they made us take the elevator alone.

watching the doors close. i tap my foot repeatedly against the floor, waiting for the elevator to stop at our floor. the tension between ross and i was unbreakable. we were two grenades that could blow up any second.

our eyes slowly shifted around the elevator, trying to avoid eye contact with one another, and i swear this has been the longest elevator ride of my life.

when the seconds started feeling like hours, ross exploded.

"you are mine. not calum's."

ross' lips smash against mine and my body was pressed against the wall of the elevator. my hands begin to tug at his baby hairs, our lips detach and meet at different angles before he bites my bottom lip, asking for some tongue.

standing in the elevator awkwardly, certainly brought on some sexual tension between us. with our lips still connected, we stumble out of the elevator and into our hotel room, locking the door behind us.

our clothes begin to disappear, layer by layer as we stumble our way onto my bed. i think this is what we needed, although i was still mad at him, it all felt right. ross' tongue leaves my mouth and trails down to my neck, the feeling of him on me made me tingle.

he unclasps my bra, his mouth making a 'o' shape as he sucks my nipples, making me moan in pleasure, "fuck, you're beautiful." he breaths, cupping them in his hands. toying with my left nipple.

"i need you." i breathe heavily, he wraps his fingers inside the loops of my jeans, tugging them off me. sliding my panties down as well.

"tell me you're mine." he growls, his fingers teasing me.

"i'm yours." i grin.

pulling his neck down to meet his lips, my hands fumble with his belt buckle and it finally comes undone, i pull his pants down and feel his bulge through his briefs, rock solid.

"mmm, laura" he moans, biting his lip from the amount of pleasure.

i pull his boxers down and his dick practically springs up, i take him into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth. his hand wraps some of my hair around it as he moves my head for me, i feel his tip in the back of my throat and i start gagging.

"fuck, you're perfect." he pants, rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

he grunts, pressing his lips against mine. we make out passionately before he adjusts his face in between my legs.

his tongue slides against my thighs, making me quiver at his touch, his warm breath hitches against my clit, before his tongue begins to lick me.

i grip the bedsheets in pleasure, ross puts my legs over his shoulders and enters his tongue inside of me. sloppily licking every inch of me, i can't help but moan.

"ugh ross. it feels so good!" i let out, i feel him smile as he slips two fingers in, curling them upwards.

"fuck!" i curse, thrusting my hips into his fingers. he lets me ride against his tongue until i reach my climax as he pumps his fingers in and out, the faster i go the faster i orgasm, cumming quickly and letting out a croaky moan of enjoyment.

"you taste so good." he moans, licking my juices off his fingers. i blush as i watch him, he sits up before spreading my legs apart, he smiles.

"ready?" he asks. he reaches over to the side table, grabbing the condom that was in the drawer. ripping it open with his teeth, he rolls it on himself and looks at me.

"yes." he positions himself before rubbing himself against my slit, slowly entering to help me adjust to his length. i moan as he slowly goes all the way, he presses his lips against mine and he starts to thrust, my hands wrap around his back, scratching him all up.

"fuck laura, you're so tight." he grunts, nuzzling his head into my neck, sucking hard on my sweet spot.

"fuck ross, keep going." i moan, i tilt my head back as i feel him speed up, it felt so good i was speechless, moans were the only things escaping my lips.

audible moans slip through ross' mouth as he penetrates harder, making my orgasm arrive sooner than i thought.

"are you close, babe?" ross asks, "fuck!"

"faster!" i moan, tugging at his blonde baby hairs, "i'm cumming, fuck i'm cumming!"

i feel ross' warm liquid fill the condom inside me as he pants, enjoying his climax as well. he pulls out and slides off the condom, tossing it into the garbage before coming to lay in bed next to me, he grabs me and kisses me. i guess make up sex can fix some things.

"i'm still mad at you." he rolls his eyes, shoving me away.

"i'm still mad at you!" i exclaim. "how do you not see my point ross? of course i'm jealous that your ex-girlfriend is coming to stay on tour with you for a week. anyone would be! why would your mom do that to me?"

ross sighs. "i do see your point laura, and i told my mom. my mom didn't mean to offend you, she wasn't even thinking about courtney and i. she wanted to apologize to you but i didn't let her because i didn't want you to get angry that i told her. but i do see your point, because i don't want you hanging out with calum."

i gulp loudly. "see? i know we trust each other. but it's the people around us we don't trust. i don't trust courtney, ross. i know if she could, she'd take you from me."

"but baby," ross chuckles softly, placing his warm palm on my cheek. "that would never happen because i want you, i don't care the situation. i've told you this before, she's my ex and that's all she'll ever be. we didn't work out, and now we're civil, that's all."

i sigh, cuddling our sweaty bodies closer together. "i love you. i'm sorry for being a bitch and making it seem like i texted calum to make you jealous."

"it's okay, i love you too." he sighs, pressing his lips against my forehead. "i'm sorry for being a dick and letting you sleep alone last night."

i chuckle. "you should be."

"you know, i was going to ask you.." ross pauses. "w-what if i just take next week off, and come down to new york with you for a few days?"

"what, r-really?" i ask.

ross nods. "i could meet your family, and then fly down to california on thursday for my audition."

"you'd do that for me?" i ask.

ross wiggles his eyebrows in disbelief. "i'd do anything for you."