108.

| ross' pov |

i was at rydel's house again, writing songs with the band. laura was inside with vanni, playing with the dogs.

"ross, is this your phone?" rocky asks, pointing to my black iphone on the piano. i nod.

"it's vibrating." he says, tossing it to me.

i read the caller and it's heath and kevin. "shit, thanks. rocky!"

i hurry away from my siblings and ellington to answer the call in a more private setting. "hello?"

"hey, ross! what's going on?" heath asks.

"nothing really." i chuckle, "just working on some music with my band. what's up?"

"kevin and i are just calling to let you know that we'll be shooting the pilot in porto rico, in about four weeks." he says, "we're going to be spending a lot of time there considering the first, second and third episode of season one will be filmed there."

my eyes widen. "porto rico?"

heath laughs at my confusion. "yes. it's beautiful there. would you be willing to stay there for a month or two, just to film those few episodes?"

i nod, even though he couldn't see me. "absolutely. when is our first table read?"

"it'll be in porto rico." he tells me.

"oh okay. thanks for letting me know." i say. the line ends after we exchange goodbyes, a smile spreads across my lips as i race back to my siblings, and laura.

"guys!" i exclaim.

"ross! you came back just in time." my mom squeals.

i wiggle my eyebrows.

"vanni and i are expecting!" riker smiles, widely.

"bro!" i say happily. "that's awesome. congratulations!"

i give savannah a hug, and everyone seems to be excited about their news, so i chose to wait to tell laura ours until we're back home. she was squealing with rydel and my mom, already wanting to throw vanni a baby shower.

"life has been so great." my mom smiles. "riker and vanni are having a baby, rydel and ellington finally bought a house together, ross and laura are living together, about to be in a television show with each other!"

i smile, draping my arm around laura's shoulder. "i can't believe it."

laura's smile suddenly fades. "i know right."