150.

| ross' pov |

"ross, we are so happy to say that we've worked on a project with you. you are such a talented and funny guy who brought such a smile everyday to work. you're gonna make it so far!" kevin grins, raising up his drink. "cheers."

"thanks guys." i chuckle, hearing everyone around me clap. i took a small sip of the champagne in my glass, and turned my attention towards abigail who heath was toasting about.

"and abigail. you were such a huge part of the series, you were always so positive and you always made us have a good time. we're so lucky to have brought you into this show, because you and ross created something wonderful, along with the rest of the cast. so cheers to a new beginning!" heath smiles.

i wrap my arm around abigail's shoulder to give her a side hug and she chuckles, hugging me back. "it was awesome working with you, ross."

"i can say the same about you." i tell her, honestly.

"are you going out with will and harvey for drinks after the party?" she asks.

i shake my head. "nah, i was thinking of just going back home. are you?"

she shakes her head shyly, and takes a sip of her drink.

"would you maybe want to come over?" i ask.

her eyes widen, but she nods. "really? i-i mean, yeah. sure. laura won't get mad?"

i chuckle softly, "we aren't together anymore."

she smiles, her cheeks becoming a deep shade of red. "oh, okay. then let's go."

as we grab our things, i'm missing my phone. i start looking around before abigail walks up to me with a vibrating cell phone in her hands. "the contact do not call her is calling."

i roll my eyes, and ignore laura. she's hurt me too many times, it's her turn now. she can't call me whenever she feels lonely, and expect me to be there for her. i love her and want her forever, but she's made it clear that she doesn't want the same so i have to move on.

i grab abigail's hand and lead her out of the building towards my car. we get inside, and the ride was awkwardly silent. i decided to play some music to help.

once we parked. we walked up the stairs to my apartment, and i unlocked the door. walking inside, she tosses her coat onto the couch and i offer her a glass of wine.

"this is nice." she sighs, happily. "i'm kind of sad that we won't be working together anymore. filming that show was the highlight of my day."

i nod in agreement. "i'm sure gonna miss it."

"i'm gonna miss seeing you everyday." she frowns, trailing her hand up my arm. "and laughing with you everyday."

i grin, leaning in as she does. we press our lips against each other's and she sets her wine glass down. her hands were already unbuttoning my shirt.

"whoa." i chuckle, disconnecting our lips.

"what? am i taking things too fast?" she asks, worriedly.

"sort of." i say uncomfortably. "just calm down, and let me take control."

"okay." she takes a deep breath, "do you want me to take my shirt off, or do you want to take it off?" she rambles.

"i'll take it off." i smirk.

"no, no. let me." she sighs. i groan, slumping down as i watch her pull her blouse over her head. she smiles at me, before straddling me down with her legs around mine.

"i've waited so long for this, you don't even know." she grins, smashing her lips against mine hungrily. she was so aggressive, it wasn't even enjoyable. and it was nothing like laura.

my house phone begins to ring, which causes our lips to depart once again. she sighs, "do you wanna get that? is it do not call her calling?"

i sigh, knowing that it probably is. "no, let's continue."

i flip us over, which causes her to lay on the couch, i'm kissing her neck and she's running her fingers through my hair.

"this is my first time." she whispers.

my eyes widen, and i immediately start regretting what i've gotten myself into. but then my phone starts ringing again. i groan, and she rolls her eyes.

i get off of her and jog towards the phone, "laura stop fucking calling me, i don't want to hear it anymore—"

"ross? hello? what're you talking about?"

"who's this?" i ask, listening to the familiar voice that belonged to a male.

"calum." he sighs heavily. "worthy."

"why the hell are you calling me?" i asked shocked.

"there's been an accident. kassidy's in the hospital. can you come?" he asks.

"what? are you serious? yes of course, i'm on my way." i ignore the fact that calum called me, but i was also confused. right now wasn't the time to wonder. i had to go.

"what's going on?" abigail asks.

"a friend of mine is in the hospital. i have to go. i'm so sorry." i sigh, rushing around to collect my wallet and keys.

"oh my gosh, it's okay! do you want me to come with you?" she asks.

i shake my head. "no, i'll be fine."

she fixes her shirt, and hurries out of my apartment with me. "go, i'll call a cab. really!!"

"are you sure?" i ask.

she nods.

i race into my car and start speeding to the hospital.