thirty.

| ross' pov |

"relax ross. maybe she's just running late." rydel says calmly. i peek through the curtain at all the fans in the stadium, laura wasn't here yet.

"she said she was leaving ten minutes ago like twenty minutes ago. she should be here by now and i gave her the VIP pass so she'd come backstage, i don't understand." i grunt.

"what's wrong, ross?" i look up and see courtney, she frowns and begins to rub my back. "are you stressed?"

i shake my head. "laura was suppose to be here by now and she hasn't shown up. i don't get it."

"i'm sure she's coming soon. she's probably just talking to fans or something." she tells me, "don't worry. she wouldn't miss you perform."

i sigh, "thanks courtney. i really needed that. we're going on stage in five, she should've been here like fifteen minutes ago."

"that's strange." courtney wiggles her eyebrows. "i wonder where she is. it'd be a shame if she stood you up."

before i could reply, i see kassidy hurry in. "kassidy, what're you doing here, i thought you had to be at your brothers graduation?"

she grins. "i have a surprise for you." she steps aside and i see laura.

"ross!" she exclaims excitedly. she was even more beautiful in person, i jump away from courtney and catch her in my arms, it felt so surreal.

"oh my gosh. i can't believe we're actually meeting!" she giggles, hugging me tightly. i wrapped my arms around her petite waist even tighter, we've only been talking for two weeks but it felt like forever.

"what happened, why are you here so late?" i ask with an uncontrollable smile. "you're gorgeous by the way. damn."

she blushes at my words, rolling her eyes. although, kassidy answered the question. "her VIP pass wasn't there and she got kicked out of the line. i wonder who took it?" and i see her glare at courtney.

my eyebrows raise when i put the pieces together. "courtney did you not—"

laura interrupts me and smiles, "it doesn't matter. i'm here now. and i'm so excited to watch you perform."

"how about after the concert we grab a bite to eat together?" i ask.

she smiles, "i'd like that."

"ross come on, we're on!" our heads swing back to see rocky in a daze. "i-is that laura marano?"

"not now, rocky." i chuckle, "come on."

"you're gonna kill it blondie." she smiles, clapping her hands. "i'll be here watching."

i feel my stomach fill with butterflies. "i'll see you after the concert."

running onto the stage, i look back and see laura wave. i wink at her before yelling into the microphone. "what's up cali? how about we start this concert with a throwback. want u bad?"

the crowd immediately goes crazy and i look to see laura smiling.