eighty-two.

| ross' pov |

we were all out for our dinner, it was rydel and ellington across from laura and i, and then my parents next to each other, with ryland and rocky across from them.

the waiter came around and poured us all some more wine, and that's when my mom looked at laura. "sweetie, can we talk elsewhere?"

laura smiles softly. "sure." she grabs her wine glass and follows my mom outside of the restaurant while ryland and my dad go to the washroom.

"so we'll take it as you and laura finally made up?" ellington chuckles.

i look up from the menu and smile. "yeah."

"sounded like it." ellington teases. "you guys sounded like you were going to break down the hotel."

immediately my face reddens from embarrassment, i wasn't aware they heard us having sex. i purse my lips together and chuckle. "what looks good on the menu to you guys?"

"the lobster." rydel drools. "oh no, sushi!"

a few minutes later, everyone returns back to the table and laura and my mom come back with tears from laughter. laura sits next to me and smiles, pressing her cherry painted lips, against my cheek.

"how was that talk?" i ask her.

"good." she smiles. "we talked it out."

"good." i smile, leaning in to peck her lips.

once we ordered our food and everything came, we all dug in. after we all finished, we went back to the hotel, and my mom told rydel and laura to take a photo.

@stormielynchr5 just posted a photo

Liked by sav_hudson, rydellynch, lauramarano, rockylynch, ross_lynch and 12,238,210 others

stormielynchr5 LOOK AT THESE TWO BEAUTIES!!! I LOVE MY GIRLS SO MUCH💖
View all 11,054,142 comments
@lauramarano : LOVE YOU STORMIE💛
@rydellynch : smooches mama❤️❤️
@ellington : damn my girl is lookin spicer than a jalapeño pepper
@rydellingtonxo : omg ell's comment😂
@lauramarie_ : the two most beautiful girls EVER
@rourtneyrules : stormie don't lie, i know you love courtney more 😰
@fallinforraura: A PIC OF ROSS' GIRLFRIEND AND ROSS' SIS POSTED BY ROSS' MOM, GOD IS GOOD😍
@r5life : aweh delly is perfect
@maranobsessed : prettiest girls
@ross_lynch : my woman is stunning.