130.

| laura's pov |

my mind was spinning and my hands were shaking. ross was coming back any second, and i was a complete mess. i splash cold water onto my face, after wrapping the pregnancy tests up in toilet paper, and tossing them in the garbage.

i run my hands through my hair and take a few deep breaths. staring at myself in the mirror. "hold it together, laura. you can do it."

i lift up my shirt, just enough to see my stomach. there was someone in there, someone about to grow. half me, half ross. that was crazy. when i hear the door open, i quickly tuck my shirt back down and prepare myself.

"laura?"

"hey!" i say with a wide smile. i wrap my arms around his neck and he presses his lips against mine.

"how are you feeling?" he asks, feeling my temperature with the back of his hand.

i smile, "i'm better."

"that's great. my cast and i are going out for dinner, will you come?" he asks with pleading eyes.

i chuckle, "won't that be a little awkward. i mean, to see the producers. i kind of turned down their show."

"they won't be there." ross grins. "it's just me, harvey, abigail and will."

i sigh. "fine then, i guess."

he smiles, "great. get ready, we're leaving in half hour."

— 1 hour later

"so this is your special, lady?" ross' co-star grins. i think his name was harvey. ross pulls out my chair for me, and i sit next to him. he tucks me back in and ross nods, pressing his lips against my cheek.

"it's nice to meet you." i chuckle, shaking the guys hand.

"the pleasure is all mine." he winks. ross rolls his eyes in a playful way, probably knowing his friend was just like this.

"will, abigail, over here!" ross shouts, waving his hand in the air. i see abigail's eyes widen she sees that i'm seated, she smiles, taking the seat across ross.

i wiggle my eyebrows when i see will. he looked oddly familiar to me, i shake the thought away and turn my attention to ross.

"guys, as you know, this is my girlfriend, laura." ross introduces me. will raises an eyebrow.

"i remember you." he says in an oddly familiar voice. and then it clicked.

"right. when i came to audition for the show." i reply, "you were auditioning for the role as eli?"

"that's me." he smirks. "i thought you were auditioning for olivia benson?"

abigail grins, knowing that's her role.

"i did, and i originally got the part. but, something came along and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so i went with my gut and chose to take a record deal instead." i explain.

harvey snorts. "abigail, you were the sloppy seconds."

she hits him in the shoulder, shooting him a glare.

the waiter comes and asks what we want to drink. ross orders himself a beer, along with his friends, and abigail orders a martini. when it comes to me, i ask for a lemon water, which causes ross to scrunch his eyebrows together. i'm pregnant, i can't drink anymore.

"do you not drink?" abigail asks, snobbishly.

"on occasion." i respond, looking through the menu.

ross and his cast were making conversation, that i wasn't included in. it was all about the show, and funny moments that happened on set today. abigail laughs out loud, tracing her fingers along ross' forearm.

"you know laura, ross is such a great actor. sometimes i think he's being honest, and forgets we're in character." she grins.

i flash her a sarcastic smile, "he's just that great, isn't he? you should see him in bed."

ross turns his head and glares at me, will and harvey laugh, yelling 'burrrrnnnn' and abigail's face reddens.

ross places his hand under the table, and squeezes my thigh. i roll my eyes, watching abigail remove her hand off ross and take out her phone.

that shut her up.

after dinner, ross called his limo to come pick us up. he seemed angry at me, but i didn't care. she was hitting on ross, in front of me. i didn't like her at all, she deserved it.

when we got to the hotel, ross walked in front of me. he didn't even look at me in the elevator, and he walked inside our room, shutting the door behind him.

i roll my eyes, opening it behind him. "care to explain why you're so grumpy?"

"really laura?" he asks, raising his voice. "you should see him in bed?" he imitates me.

i cross my arms over my chest. "what's so wrong with that? she's the one who had her hands all over you."

"laura, i can handle her myself, okay? you didn't have to say anything. she could tell kevin and heath and that could affect my job." he explains.

"how could that affect your job, when i'm the one who said it?" i ask. "why would she even tell kevin and heath?"

"because, she could complain and get you get kicked out. she could lie or say you're interfering with her job, or that you made her uncomfortable. i don't know laura. but i could get blamed." he says, collapsing onto the bed.

i sigh, "well i'm leaving tomorrow anyway. but i'm sorry, okay? i'm sure you'd do the same thing if someone was hitting on me."

ross rolls his eyes, holding his arms out for me. "of course i would. i'm sorry for getting angry."

i press my lips against his. "abigail really pisses me off."

he chuckles. "i don't want to talk about abigail right now."

"but i hate her. does she always flirt with you?" i ask.

ross shrugs. wrapping his arms around my waist. "i don't know. but don't worry about it. i only want you, so you don't have to worry about who wants me."