thirty-nine.

| bold - courtney |
| italics - laura |

you wanted me to dm you?

  yeah, i wanted to set some things clear.

go on..

  first things first. don't play me, courtney. i don't want problems with you, but if you think i 'forgot' about what you did to me at the r5 concert, you must be tripping because that was a bitch ass move and i don't put up with fake bitches. got it?

sure.

secondly, your fucking caption about ross wanting you again. think again, and move the fuck on. we aren't in the mood for his crazy ass ex-girlfriend to harass us. you two are over, and you're over for a fucking a reason. so don't pull petty ass shit like your immature captions.

what the fuck makes you think you can talk to me like this? ross wouldn't fucking let you.

do you know who the fuck i am? i am not the type of girl to sit around and get played, hunny. this isn't like a fucking movie. i don't care if ross let's me or not. but you better stay the fuck out of our relationship because i'm not scared to throw hands.  i see right through you.  

lmao, alright, laura. what's your point in all this? are you threatening me?

i'm not threatening you. i'm promising you. pull any stupid, sneaky moves and i swear i'll beat your ass. this is just a warning.

a warning?

yes. i know ross cares about you, and i know his family adores you. and i think it's sweet, and i'm not trying to get rid of you. but i know you're trying to get rid of me, so watch the fuck out because i'm not as stupid as you think i am 🙂

i'm sure ross will love to read these messages😊

oh he is, he's sitting right next to me😉