sixty.

| ross' pov |

the awards finished at midnight, and thankfully we're staying in a hotel tonight and not the tour bus. our limo driver drove us all to our hotel, where our parents were. laura and i had our own room, so we tiredly got into the elevator and waited.

"well that was fun." laura yawns.

i nod, "yeah. so many interviewers asked me about us, i'd laugh and change the subject."

"same here." she answers. i swipe the card and our door opens. i collapse on the bed, not even wanting to change into pyjamas, i could fall asleep just like this.

"get up sleepy head." laura chuckles, "i have a gift for you."

i rub my eyes as i sit up, "okay."

she bends down and reaches under the bed, she pulls out a huge black guitar case and smiles.

"laura, are you serious?" i ask.

"well, last week when we were in mexico, i heard you talking to rocky and you said you wanted a new one, so i figured you'd like it if i bought you one. plus, your old one was getting dirty." she tells me.

"laura." i smile, i was surprised she remembered, or even cared, "i love it. thank you, baby. that's so sweet of you. i did want one."

she grins, "i'm glad you like it. because that isn't your only gift."

i face palm myself, already feeling bad for only getting her a ring. "what else?"

"one second. let me go grab it." she chuckles, i get up and decide to switch my guitar into the new case that laura bought me, the old case had so many scratches, and the whole thing was practically falling apart.

"this, is gift number two."

i look up and my jaw drops. laura had a lacy piece of lingerie on, she was beyond sexy. she took her bobby pins out and ruffled her hair which looked even hotter, i was lost at words.

"l-laura, i know we've talk about this. but are you sure you're ready?" i ask, softly.

laura nods. "i want to do it with you, ross. tonight. i want to lose it to you."

"i'm so in love with you" i grin, crashing my lips against hers.

"i'm so in love with you too, ross. make love to me tonight." she mumbles against my lips.

my lips leave hers, trailing down towards her jawline as she tilts her head back, i knew i was sucking her sweet spot when she clenched a fist full of my hair.

without my help, she began unbuttoning my shirt. throwing it across the room, my hands took care of unclassping the top set of her lingerie piece, tossing it where my shirt was, taking her breast into my mouth, she moaned softly, just like a god damn angel.

my saliva was glistening on her nipple as i began to suck the other, her fingers running through my messy hair.

"fuck, i'm so happy these are mine" i grin, grabbing both in my hands, they were small, but perky and that turned me on even more.

her legs were squirming and that only meant one thing. i slide the lace down with my hands, throwing them in the pile of clothes scattered across the  floor.

"i can't wait to taste you" i whisper, gently biting her earlobe, my fingers tease her inner thigh as she attacks my lips.

i carefully pull her thong aside. gently touching her lips, "holy fuck, laura, you're soaked"