eighty-four.

| laura's pov |

"i love you mom. i'll see you soon." ross says, hugging stormie tightly.

"i love you too. have a flight, we'll miss you." stormie says smiling, waving us off as we board the plane.

i was so excited to go to italy and see my family, all my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my sister. we were originally suppose to go to new york, but my nonna wanted us to fly there so that's what we're all doing last minute.

"how long is this flight?" ross asks.

"i think six hours." i tell him.

"nap time." he yawns. ross plugs his ears with his headphones and intertwines our fingers together. i smile and rest my head against his shoulder.

the flight was long, but we were brought food every once in a while. ross' favourite meal was the vanilla ice cream they served, and i'd have to agree.

"you know. i was thinking." ross says, licking the rest of the ice cream off his spoon. "would you want to move in with me?"

my eyes widen at his question. "huh?"

ross adjusts himself. "well, you're auditioning for him and i, and that takes place in cali. we've almost been together for a year, wouldn't moving in make logical sense? plus. i want to live with you." he blushes.

"in your apartment?" i ask.

he nods.

"let me think about it." i grin, "i'm flattered."

"you should be. do you know how many of my fans would die to live with me?" he teases.

i laugh and jokingly shove him away. he smiles and connects our lips.

"i can't wait to meet your family, just to put it out there." he chuckles.

"they're excited to meet you too." i grin, "my mom the most."

"well if she's anything like you, i know i'll love her." ross tells me.

"i just wanted to say thank you before i forget." i bite my lip.

he wiggles his eyebrows in confusion. "for what?"

"you cut your world tour short for me. just to come with me and visit my family. i don't know any other celebrity that would do that for me." i tell him.

"it's called love." ross chuckles.

i smile. "i love you."

"i know. it's hard not to." he sighs, cockily.

i hit him as a joke and he laughs, only making me laugh along with him.