133.

| ross' pov |

ever since laura left. i can't focus, i mess up my lines, i can't sleep, everything seems so wrong.

i didn't want laura to think i was angry at her, or the position we're both in. she can't have all that stress sprung onto herself.

i'm not ready to have a baby. and i'll say that a million times, but nothing is going to change. laura was right, this is reality, and i have to accept it.

i was feeling a bundle of emotions, i was terrified, nervous, slightly excited, but overall, overwhelmed. i needed to see laura, and i needed to apologize.

i need to explain to her that just because i'm not ready, doesn't mean i don't want to have a baby. my reaction was unexpected, and i regretted it right after. but i was tired and confused, and well... scared.

i rub my eyes tiredly, when i hear a knock on my dressing room door. i sigh, yelling for whoever it was to just walk in.

"it's heath." he says, shutting the door behind him.

i sit up properly and adjust myself. "what's up?"

he sighs, "are you alright, ross? you seem sort of off."

i nod. "i'm sorry, i'm fine. i just have a lot of personal things going on."

heath nods, "i get that, but the whole part of being an actor, is to act. okay? i can't continue to have your lack of effort on set. this is a job, and i expect you to take it seriously."

i sigh, realizing my career was basically at risk if i don't turn myself around. "right, i'm sorry."

he sighs. "and whatever's going on. fix it. we're flying back to california next week."

i chuckle, i've been trying to. "okay."

he walks out, and shuts my door. i fall face first back into my pillow and make up scenarios in my head. laura, me and a baby. half me, half laura.

i was already thinking about the things it would take after if she was a girl. i hope she'd have laura's big, brown eyes and her wide smile, with my blonde hair colour and facial features. and a boy, maybe even dark hair after laura, and my hazel eyes.

whatever we were going to have, i just wanted it to be healthy.

"all cast members, meet in the studio! again, all cast members report to the studio." i hear over the p.a system. i lift my lazy self off the couch, and prepare myself for another table read, only thinking about laura and our baby.

_________________________________________

| laura's pov |

"now this. this is magic!"

i smile widely, watching john listen to my newest single, 'boombox'

"i think you should perform this one, and make this the first song you release from your album." he tells me.

i was in disbelief. "really?"

he nods. "your voice is so strong and soft at the same time, it's literal music to my ears. there's a gig open, for this sunday, at the radio disney music awards. would you be up for it?"

my eyes widen at the offer, my first performance.
"o-oh my gosh. yes!"

"great. just let me make a few calls, and it'll all be set. i would also like to book a photoshoot for the album cover some time next week." he tells me.

"i'm available whenever." i smile.

"great. i'll email you." he grins.