five.

| ross' pov |

"what the hell is going on?"

rydel looks over at me slightly confused. "what's wrong?"

"my instagram is going completely haywire." i groan, "so many people are commenting, more than usual."

"what're they commenting?" rocky asks.

i try and make out what the words are saying and all i see is the name 'laura'

i shrug, "i have no idea, but everyone seems to be commenting about the same thing. they keep commenting some laura name."

kassidy was cuddled on the couch, and pulls out her phone. "let me see what's going on."

i wait patiently, the smell of my moms chicken and dumplings fill the room and my mouth begins to water.

"holy shit." she gasps, "your comments are exploding."

"let me see." i toss my phone onto the other couch and hover over kassidy's shoulder, reading each comment that pops up a second after another.

"laura marano liked your photo." i read confused, "that's what this whole thing is about?"

"yeah, she's gorgeous." kassidy sighs, clicking onto laura's profile. i scrunch my eyebrows together, confused as to who this girl was.

"who is she?" i ask.

"only the hottest girl in new york." rocky laughs out loud. "she's a model."

"she looks like a model." i say amused, taking kassidy's phone out of her hand. she starts to whine but i scroll through her photos and i'm actually shocked that i've never seen her before.

"ross, stop being an ass. give me my phone back." kassidy complains, jumping onto my back, we burst into laughter and i hand it back to her.

"that's actually very rare of her, she only follows five people." rydel points out.

"what's very rare?" i ask.

"the fact she liked your photo." rydel says, "i wish i looked like her."

"i wish i could bang her." rocky sighs dreamily.

i roll my eyes, and he laughs.

"dinner!" my mom calls out.

________________
ROStarbuckS is portraying the role of a fan who makes ross/laura realize something.