twenty-nine.

| laura's pov |

"thanks andrew." i get out of his car and i can already see paparazzi coming from all sides of the roads. fans were already rushing up to me, some even left their spot in line to come attack me with hugs.

i hug my fans back and snap a few pictures before i push my way through and make it to the door, politely budding the person in front of me. "i'm laura marano. there's a VIP pass for me."

the bald man looks down at his list, flipping through a few pages before shrugging his shoulders. "no there isn't. give me a ticket or get out."

i scrunch my eyebrows together. "ross lynch specifically said he gave you the VIP pass for you to give to me. i even have a text to prove it."

the man rolls his eyes, waiting for me to grab my phone. "hurry up, you're taking up the line and the concert starts in twenty."

"fuck, i left it in andrew's car." i mumble.

"well?" he asks, growing annoyed.

"i-isn't there another list? can't you get ross yourself?" i panic.

"sweetie. i've been doing this for years, stop lying and get out of here." he smiles sarcastically.

before i could say anything else, a girl with familiar features dressed in a yellow sundress and sneakers on, butts in front of me. "my names courtney eaton. there's a VIP pass under my name."

my eyes widen when the man checks his list and hands her the pass. she turns around and smiles when our eyes meet. "oh you're laura marano!"

"yeah and that's my pass—"

"you better hurry inside, the concerts going to start soon, you wouldn't wanna miss ross perform." she grins, tossing her brown hair over her shoulder as she skips her way inside.

"move it or i'll call security." the guard threatens me.

i sigh heavily, getting out of the way. i was suspicious of courtney, i mean that was my pass. wasn't it?