131.

| laura's pov |

i haven't told ross yet, and i'm leaving today. i was packing all my clothes back in my suitcase, until i heard my phone vibrate.

from : stormie💖
hey sweetie!! how's
your stomach bug?

i sigh, wishing it was a stomach bug.

to : stormie💖
hey stormie!!
it's better, thanks for asking :)

i set my phone back, and continue packing. ross was on set right now, filming the last scene for the third episode. the only thing running through my mind was this pregnancy, and how i was going to tell ross and his family, let alone mine.

as i was folding shirts, a knock appeared on the door. i walk towards it, and open it before checking the peep-hole.

abigail.

"hey, laura." she says softly.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i retort.

"i just wanted to come by and apologize for last night." she says, fumbling with her fingers. "i shouldn't of done what i did, or said what i said. i was being a bitch, and i'm sorry for pissing you off."

i sigh, not knowing wether to believe her or not.

"look, i know you probably don't want to hear this but it's true. ross is really great, he's funny and he's kind, and he's super attractive. but i know now, that ross is yours, and i need to keep my distance. i just wanted to apologize since i know you leave today, and i didn't want to end off on bad terms." she continues.

i sigh, accepting her apology that i chose to believe was genuine. "thanks, abigail. it means a lot that you'd come here just to say sorry."

"i knew what i did was wrong." she shrugs. "thank you for accepting my apology. i hope you have a safe flight back home."

i thank her again, and shut the door once she leaves. that was weird, but i guess everyone deserves a second chance. plus, it is hard to tame yourself around ross, he was certainly all of those things she had said.

ross should be getting off in about an hour, and i'm leaving in around three. so we were going to have two hours together before i had to be at the airport.

in order to waste time, i decided to nap since i was tired. the time flew by quicker than i had thought, when i heard the front door open.

"laura?" ross chuckles, tossing his phone onto the bed. "were you napping?"

i was in the middle of stretching, and i nod. "how was filming?"

"good, abigail told me she came and apologized. i won't lie, i was slightly shocked when she came back with no bruises or scratches." he chuckles, collapsing onto the bed next to me.

"i think she actually felt bad, so i just chose to believe her and accept the apology." i shrug.

"well, i think she is being sincere since she never talked to me today, unless we were filming a scene." ross replies.

"good, it better stay that way." i chuckle, wrapping my arm around him. i nuzzle my head against his chest and breathe in his scent, already knowing how much i was about to miss him.