forty-five.

| ross' pov |

driving laura to the airport was actually a lot harder than i expected. it was four in the morning, and we had to stop off at andrew's house first so that she could grab her luggage.

waiting tiredly for her plane to board, we sat down in a private area, avoiding paparazzi and fans, although that didn't work out too well since we saw a young aged girl, sprinting our way with a smile on her face.

"hi, i'm cemile. i'm sorry to bother you, but could i please get a picture?" she asks, nervously, smiling at me. "i'm a huge fan."

i nod, looking over at laura who had her hoodie and reading glasses on. she passes laura her phone, rudely and stands next to me. i wiggle my eyebrows.

"you could've asked her, nicely. instead of just shoving your phone in her face like that." i say.

cemile frowns. "she isn't courtney. i don't care."

laura glares at me. "it's fine ross, let me take the picture."

"no." i shake my head. "i don't like disrespectful people. she isn't courtney, and you aren't a fan. if you can't support or treat the people i care about with respect, then you must not have enough respect for me. i don't tolerate that stuff."

cemile crosses her arms over her chest, a huff escaping her lips. "whatever then." she turns away, snatching her phone away from laura before she walks off towards her mom.

"ross, you didn't have to do that. she was just a fan wanting a picture. she isn't my fan, and that's okay." laura tells me.

i roll my eyes. "i don't care. that was rude, if my fans love me, they'll accept me and my choices, and if you're my choice, they need to deal with it."

laura smiles, pressing her lips against mine for a kiss. "that's sweet, but don't push your fans away because of me."

"i'm not." i assure her.

when laura's plane was called, my stomach dropped to my feet. i didn't want to say goodbye, we spent seven days together for hours, we've only known each other for a week, but it feels like a year, how do you say goodbye to someone like this?

"thank you for showing me a great time in california. i'm going to miss you." laura frowns, wrapping her arms around my neck. i hug her petite waist, holding her tightly.

"i'm going to miss you too. please let me know when you land." i tell her. "i don't want to say goodbye."

"then don't." she smiles softly. "say, see you soon."

my lips curve into a smile, as i press them against her lips one last time, savouring her strawberry lip balm and plump, soft lips. damn, i'm already missing her.

"you better message me everyday." she chuckles.

"you better answer me everyday." i tease her.

"bye, ross." she hugs me one last time, before it was time to go. i watch her walk off with her luggage, and feel a wave of sadness take over me, immediately.