seventy.

| ross' pov |

i was walking around the town with my hands stuffed in my pocket. i tend to take walks when i get angry or upset, they help me cool off.

i didn't understand why laura got so angry over the photo with courtney, sure she's my ex-girlfriend and all, but i thought laura trusted me. she shouldn't care about what courtney does and says, i only want her.

i saw a park bench just a few feet away, i chose to sat down and think things through. i didn't want to upset her, or make her think i was taking courtney's side. i wasn't, i wasn't taking anyones side.

i began to think about her, and her position. i guess i would've been angry too if laura's ex decided to post a picture with her. i also would've gotten upset if laura didn't think anything of it.

"fuck." i curse, realizing she had a point and i was just being a douche. i bury my head in my hands, feeling like a total idiot.

"oh my gosh. you're ross lynch."

"i'm really not in the mood for a picture. i'm sorry." i sigh, mentally face palming myself to the fan.

"oh okay." she sighs sadly. "are you alright?"

"i said no!" i yell angrily— until i realized what she said. "wait what?"

"are you alright?" she asks shyly, taking a seat next to me.

i remove my head from my hands and look next to me, she was a pretty girl, probably around my age. she had long dirty blonde hair, glasses and one of our merch hoodies on.

"i made a mistake." i sigh, "now i just need to figure out how to fix it."

"what was the mistake?" she asks.

"it's personal." i sigh. "but she means a lot to me, and i'm hoping i didn't just mess everything up."

"i'm sure you didn't." she assures me.

"i took my ex-girlfriends side, over something i shouldn't of.  i put myself in her shoes and realized that i should've taken her side instead." i explain.

"then tell her that." she tells me, "relationships just involve communication and honesty, alongside everything else. but if she means that much to you, don't let her slip away that easily, especially over your ex-girlfriend."

"you're right." i sigh.

"plus, what kind of relationship are you in if you don't argue every once in a while?" she chuckles.

i smile at her comforting words. "it means a lot that you'd sit here with me and help me out with my problems. can i get your name?"

"it's rebecca." she chuckles, softly. "and why wouldn't i? i just had a full on conversation with my idol, and might've even helped find a solution to his problem. which is wayyy better than a photo."

"right." i chuckle. "well, i better go fix my mistake before it's too late. thanks again."

"wait!" she calls out.

i turn around and she smiles shyly.

"can i still get a photo?"

when i race back to the tour bus, i walk inside and see everyone eating pizza, except laura. i open up the curtain to my bunk, and she wasn't there either.

"where's laura?" i ask my siblings.

rydel shrugs. "she left when you left and said she needed air, she better come back soon because we're leaving in half hour."

"she's been out for four hours and none of you guys have heard from her?" i ask, angrily. "you haven't even tried contacting her?"

riker shakes his head. "we thought you guys were together."

"i'm gonna go find her." i say, worriedly.