sixty-seven.

| ross' pov |

"baby, can you help me?"

"with what?" laura shouts back.

i had an interview by myself today with entertainment tonight, apparently it was going to be short, a few questions from some fans, and probably a few questions of any future career plans, the same old.

i point to my hair, which looked like shit.

she chuckles and begins to run her fingers through the blonde mess. she flattens it down and ruffles it a little until i'm satisfied.

"you look so hot." she smirks, pressing her lips against mine.

"thanks, you do too." i tease her.

we were staying in a hotel room tonight, she was planning on staying here while i went by myself, just to avoid any suspicions and questions about our relationship. she was dressed in her pyjamas, her hair was back in a lazy bun and she had her reading glasses on, but she couldn't look more perfect.

"good luck." she smiles, waving me off. "i love you."

i turn around and smile back at her, "i love you, more." it was crazy to say that we've been together for about five months.

i step into the limo and enjoy the peaceful ride to the studio. getting inside, i try my best to avoid paparazzi, and the screaming fans grabbing me.

my security guard pushes them away as i fight to get through, once i'm inside, i'm greeted by a woman.

"you're ross lynch, please come this way. you're live in ten." she guides me to a little table, where my interviewer sits. i give her a hug as she thanks me for being here, we sit down and she tells me what the interview will consist of.

"basically i'm just going to ask you some questions that fans have commented, so it's mainly just a question and answer. and then probably ask you about any up coming series or music you have for us, sound good?" she asks.

"perfect." i chuckle.

"great. we're on in three."

when the live interview started, she started off by asking me simple questions, i explain to her that i might be in an upcoming series on abc, and that rocky and i are going to release our newest single 'preacher man' soon, she also asked me about 'my friend dahmer' and how it was to film.

"now, moving on to the juicy stuff." she looks at her computer.

* watch video now *