Chapter 6

Maria pov
"Hey do you wanna go on a walk?" I asked Tim.

"Sure, let me get Ace." He said.

I went downstairs and got my children into the strollers.

"Ready?" Tim asked.

"Sure. Hold on." I said.

"Tim and I are going for a walk!" I yelled.

"Don't need to yell." Bruce said over the intercom. I laughed and Tim and I left.

"So what's on your mind?" Tim asked.

"I'm sorry about making you go on that one ride till you were sick." I said.

"It's fine. You got a bit of action. I know you've been missing that. Plus someone had to watch your kids." He smiled.

"True, and thank you. I hope you didn't have too much trouble driving them back. We'll have to go get Jason's car later." I said.

"It wasn't that hard. It was easier than the bat mobile." Tim said. I laughed.

"That it is. I'm not a fan of stick shift, which is why I don't like driving the bat mobile." I said making Tim laugh.

"So anything troubling in your life? Girl problems? Damien problems? He tends to listen to me." I said.

"That's true." Tim said.

"What is?"

"Damien problems." I laughed.

"He can be a handful."

"I've woken up in the middle of the night sometimes and he's standing in the corner of my room. Just staring at me." Tim said. I laughed.

"It's terrifying." Tim said.

"He once made me nearly punch Dick, because he ambushed Dick in the middle of the night. And I was half asleep and I attacked the nearest thing which was Dick. We weren't pleased. Bruce made him write us an apology letter." I said.

I stopped, "is something wrong?" Tim asked.

I put a hand on my stomach. I looked down and my hand was red.

"How?" I asked.

Tim ran over to me. "Can you make it to the house?" He asked.

I nodded. He pushed the stroller for me as I kept pressure on my stomach.

By the time we reached the steps I was light headed. I missed the step and fell.

"Maria!" Tim yelled as he ran to my side.

He picked me up and carried me inside and to the nearest couch. He unbuttoned my shirt and applied pressure.

"Can someone get me a Med kit, stat." He radioed.

I felt a sense of magic in the air. I conjured the strength and said a healing spell. My skin healed and I passed out.

Tim pov
I stepped back as Maria's stomach shone a bright light. When the light was gone she was unconscious. And Alfred and Bruce had arrived.

"What happened?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know we were walking and talking and then she stopped and she realized she was bleeding." I said.

Maria shot up, here eyes were white. "Voodoo. Someone has a voodoo doll." She yelled. She collapsed again.

Maria pov
Klarion was know for voodoo.

"Maria, I knew you weren't dead." He laughed. His cat on his shoulder.

"You've uses all your magic to heal yourself. Foolish mistake." He laughed.