Chapter 13

The plane touched down in Gotham. It was so good to be back in the gloomy city of Gotham. The last month was interesting. Jeremy and I had quiet an adventure. Luckily M'gann was never too far away.

"I can't wait to see my kids." I said jittery.

"I can't wait to see Jonathan." Jeremy said. I laughed and he put his arm around me.

We walked towards the luggage claim, and I saw a group of people with a sign that said my name.

"Dick!" I screamed and ran over to the barricade and stepped between the rings so I could hug my husband.

"It's so good to see you." He said.

I climbed down and I felt my baby move.

"How was the trip?" Dick asked.

"It was an adventure." I said.

"Do you mean that in a good way or?" Jason asked.

"It was a good adventure. It was a bit hard sharing a room with Jeremy and trying to sneak out." I said.

"But what you did accomplish you did a good job." Bruce said.

"And I did it all while pregnant." I said.

"Anastasia!" Jeremy yelled from the baggage claim.

"Come help me get my stuff." I said.

We went over to the baggage claim and Dick grabbed my bags. I took my children from Tim and kissed them.

"Mommy missed you two." I said.

"I missed you too." Jamie Said.

"Miss you." Justice said.

"Here let me take your camera bag." Tim said.

"Jeremy!" I looked and saw Jonathan running towards us. Jeremy hugged his boyfriend.

"Thank the lord you're alright." He said.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jeremy." I said.

"Well I have a meeting to go to so you all go ahead home." Bruce said. Alfred brought Bruce's car around and Bruce got in. We walked to the van.

"Oh no, all of us in a van." I said as Jason put my bag in the trunk.

I got in the front seat and Dick drove. I put my seatbelt on and I laid my seat back.

"Long flight?" Dick asked.

"Yes, I've been up since three am. Then a 16 hour sleepless flight. Ugh I can't sleep on planes." I moaned. I was asleep before we left the parking lot.

"I swear if you two don't cut it out. I will get out and punch all of you." Dick yelled.

I opened my eyes and glared at him. I sat up and we were stuck in Gotham traffic.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stretched. I hadn't even been asleep for thirty minutes. I sat my seat up.

"Damien's trying to kill me." Tim exclaimed. I looked back and Jason was holding Damien back.

"Where did you get a knife?" I asked.

"I don't know just get him off me." Tim said.

"Alright I'm moving bAck there. Jason you get the front seat. Damien move away from Tim." I unbuckled and went into Mom mode as  I climbed in front of Justice so Jason could climb into the front. I sat in between Tim and Damien.

"If you two even touch each other I will not hesitate hitting either of you." I said.

The rest of the ride to the manor was silent. Except for the Disney music that Dick was playing for Jamie and Justice.

After Dick had gotten Justice out I climbed out. I put a hand on my stomach.

"You alright?" Dick asked as he put a hand on my stomach.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Good," Dick gave me a kiss.

Jamie ran around and grabbed my leg. Dick picked her up and we went inside. I laid down on the couch and sighed.

"I am not going back to Biaylia." I said.

"Didn't plan on it." Dick said as he kissed my forehead.

"You do know tomorrow's The Forth and the Leauge's having a pool party here tomorrow." Dick said.

"Well I better go sleep now so I have enough energy." I got up and went upstairs to our room.

I climbed into bed and slept for the entire night.

____________________________
A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I promise tomorrow's will be longer.