Chapter 35

Maria pov
I sat on the table in the Bunker digging the bullet out of my leg. I grimaced as I finally pulled it out. I threw it in the surgical tray and laid down for a second.

"Is it as worse as Child birth?" Dinah asked.

"Oh, no no where near." I laughed. I sat up as I sewed my leg up.

"Remember how I used to barely be able to sew myself up?" I asked.

"Yes why do you bring that up?" Dinah asked.

"After child birth, this pain is nothing." I laughed.

"Alright I think you've had one too many painkillers." Dinah laughed.

"I haven't had a single pain killer." I Said as Dinah handed me the gauss.

I put antibiotics on it then pressed it against the stitches. I then wrapped an Ace bandage around my calf. I got up and put my pants back on. Felicity sat staring the computer with Wally asleep on her chest.

"Here I'll take him." I whispered as I took him. He stirred but as soon as I had him against my chest he was fine. I grabbed the Advil bottle and took two.

"So I was cross examining the drugs you brought us with the ones from ten years ago." Felicity said.

"They're similar, but they have something else added into it." Felicity said.

"Interesting. There were two goons that fought as if they were Venom. Most or the workers were also Spanish speakers." I said.

"I'll run it again and test for Venom." Felicity said.

"If there's Venom, then Bane is in town. That's not good, you can't continue like this if Bane's involved. He could kill you." Dinah said.

"Then I'll need Team Arrow to help me." I Said. "We May even need some back up from Gotham or the League." I Said.

"We'll Tell Ollie once they get back. They're tying up a couple loose ends with their recent case." Dinah said.

"Then why aren't you out there?" I asked.

"Im make sure you're alright." Dinah said.

"Well I'm fine now. And I think I'm gonna take Wally back to the manor and get some sleep." I said.

"Alright, I'll program the Zeta tube for you." Dinah said.

I went back to the manor and set the pack-in-play up in my old room. I put Wally in the bed and then I got ready for bed. I left my suit in a pile on the floor. I assessed my bandage and then climbed in bed.

In the morning. Ollie took Wally took work with him while I went to speak with the Dean of The University. I had scheduled a meeting with him before I left Gotham.

Ollie lent me a sports car and I drove to the university and found a parking spot near the Dean's office. I went to his office and his secretary sent me in.

"Hello, Mrs. Grayson." He said.

"Please Anastasia will do just fine. Mr. Thorin." I said. We sat down and I turned my recorder on.

"Alright then, I want to start off and ask you about Zodiac. Ten years ago she fought crime in and around campus. Has anything changed since she left?" I asked.

"I remember the Zodiac incident. She would set off motion Sensor on the roofs of campus and leave arrows in the buildings. If anything she was a young woman running around in spandex and leather." He Said.

"Do you deny that she stopped the spread of a dangerous drug that appeared on your campus?" I asked.

"Yes She did, But then she brought danger to our campus. The man in orange and black suit. He nearly killed her and not even the Green Arrow could stop him before he disappeared." He said.