Chapter 16

Maria pov
There was a great deal of snow on the ground. Dick and his brothers were making snow forts and preparing for a snowball fight. It was Thanksgiving and the boys were doing this before dinner. Dick, our children, and I had Thanksgiving lunch with the Queens. It was so good to see Aunt Thea again along with the rest of team arrow. I was about 28 weeks pregnant.

I was kneeling In the snow helping Jamie build a snow man. Justice was with Dick helping with the fort and making snowballs. Dick and Damien were on a team and Jason and Tim were on the other.

"Justice or die!" Jason yelled as he chucked a snowball at The other fort.

"I call foul!" Dick yelled. I laughed.

"There's no fouls in war!" Tim yelled as he threw a snow ball at Dick.

Damien threw one at Tim. Tim wiped the slush off his face. I laughed.

"Ay quit your laughing." Jason yelled.

"I'm going to pee my pants." I laughed.

Dick called a timeout and ran over and helped me up. I ran inside and used the bathroom.

"Who ever tracked snow in is going to face Alfred's wrath." I heard.

I finished washing my hands. I grabbed a towel from under the sink and wiped up the snow up with a towel. A knock came at the door. I grabbed by gloves and opened the door.

"And I've apprehended the culparte." Bruce said.

"I would have peed my pants if I had taken the time to take my shoes off." I said in defense.

Bruce stepped out of the door way. "So have they started the snowball fight?" Bruce asked.

"They did." I said.

"Their battle cries we're pretty Funny." I said.

"Would you like to have a supiese attack on them?" Bruce asked.

"Sure." I smiled. Bruce got his coat and gloves and we went out the front door.

We stealthily walked around to the garden where the guys were having a snowball fight. Jason and Tim had recruited Jamie to their team.

Bruce and I made as many snowball before we were noticed.

"Hey what are you two doing!" Jason yelled as he threw a snowball. I grabbed one and chucked it at Jason.

"This is war!" Jason yelled.

"No stomach shots on Maria!" Dick yelled as he threw a snow ball at me.

I grabbed one and threw one at him. I grabbed a bunch of snow and packed it into a snowball. I ran at Dick and dodged the snowballs thrown at me. I got to Dick and shoved the snow into his jacket.

"Cold!" He exclaimed as he shook the snow out of his jacket.

I felt snow hit my arm and Damien had thrown a snowball at me. I grabbed one of theirs and threw it at him but he dodged it. I grabbed his jacket and he wiggles out of it. I sat in the snow throwing snowballs at Damien forgetting about my husband and children.

"Get mommy!" Dick exclaimed as Justice threw a snowball at me.

I gasped at him and he squealed and he ran towards Bruce. I grabbed one and Dick helped me up. I ran after Justice and I caught him. I held him and kissed him as he thrashed. Bruce took Justice and held him over his shoulder.

"Your ten o'clock." Bruce said.

I looked and got hit in the face with a snowball. Jason then ran. I wiped the snow off my face and Bruce gave me a snowball. I ran towards Jason and chucked the snowball at him.

I was pulled into the snow. Dick landed on top of me. I grabbed some snow and shoved it into his face. He got off me and ran. Jamie ran over to me and grabbed my hood.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I reached for her.

My hood was put on me and snow went down my jacket. I screamed. Tim grabbed Jamie and ran.

"No retreats, burry her in the snow." Jason started covering me in snow.

Tim ran over and held my wrists as Damien held my legs. Jason stayed far away from my head so I couldn't head butt him.

"Dick help me!" I yelled.

"You can fend them off. You don't need my help." They kept burry me.

"Richard help me!" I yelled in desperation.

"You can escape you've escaped harder situations." He said.

I pulled my hand away from Tim and socked Jason in the jaw stunning him. I kicked Damien and punched Tim. Dick came over and helped me up. I punched his shoulder.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled.

"I thought you were joking." He said in defense.

"I wasn't." I said.

I pushed past him and went inside. Jamie and Justice followed me.

I took my boots and socks off and left them by the door. I took the first layer of pants off and went upstairs and took my cloths off and showered. I dried off and got dressed. I sat in chair by the window and read my book.

A knock came at the door.

"Maria please let me in." Dick said.

"No!" I yelled.

"You do know I can pick the lock." Dick said.

"And I hope you have enough sense to not or you'll get a book thrown at you."

"I'm sorry Maria. I didnt know you were being serious." He said. I got up and walked towards the door.

"If I had known you were serious I would have helped you." He said. I put my hand on the door knob.

"I'm really sorry Maria." He said. I opened the door and saw Dick.

"I forgive you." I said as I opened the door. Dick hugged me.

"I really am sorry." He said.

"You're soaked." I said.

"I know," Dick Said.

"Got get yourself warmed up. I'll go see that Jamie and Justice have also gotten a bath." I said.

"Jason was doing that." Dick Said.

"Alright." I said.

When everyone was warmed up and in dry cloths we went to the dinning room and helped Alfred set the table.

"Let's say what we're all thankful for." I suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea." Alfred said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Here I'll start. I'm thankful for my family and friends." I Said.

We each Said pretty much the thing. We were all thankful to have each other.

____________________________
A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Zodiac