Chapter 24

In the morning Wally and I was allowed to go home It was Christmas Eve. Dick drove, while I sat in the back with Wally. He luckily sleep the entire time.

"Is he still asleep?" Dick asked. When we pulled up to the manor.

"He is," I said softly so I didn't wake Wally.

Dick turned the engine off and got out. I got the car seat out and gave it to Dick. He then gave me his hand and helped me out. I followed him in carrying the balloon Artemis had bought for us.

"Mommy!" Jamie screamed.

She ran to me wanting to be picked up. I knelt down to her level.

"Jamie you've gotta be quiet you don't wanna wake your brother." I told her.

"But Justice is awake." She said.

"Not Justice, your new baby brother Wally." I said. Alfred came downstairs with Justice.

"Is this our newest member of the family?" Alfred asked as Dick got Wally out of the car seat.

"Yes, Wallace Wayne Grayson or Wally for short." Dick said.

We introduced our children to their new baby brother. I took Wally up to our room and then laid down for a nap.

"Maria wake up," Dick said.

"Why?" I yawned as I sat up.

"It's Wally." He said. I got up and checked on my baby. Wally was still asleep.

"Not our Wally, Wally West. He's back. Barry says he just appeared. Then he started talking about the speed force and stuff." Dick said.

I noticed he was in his Nightwing uniform. I picked our Wally up and gave him to Dick. I grabbed my necklace ring sling and Phoenix uniform. I got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun since my hair was greasy and I didn't want it down. I put my mask on and I then put the sling on and Got Wally in it correctly.

We left and went to the towers Dick had to over ride the Zeta tube recognition since I had our Wally.

We found were Barry, Bart, Artemis, Roy(clone), Connor, M'gann and Kaldur were waiting for an update on KF

"Hey Merry Christmas, is this your Wally?" Barry asked.

"Merry Christmas. Ya, this is Wallace Wayne Grayson." I said.

"I'd ask to hold him but he seems snuggled in right there." Barry said. I smiled. I looked at Wally and he let out a little yawn.

"Maybe later." I smiled.

"But I will definitely let you hold him as long as you promise to not run off with him." I said.

"I did that to Maria when Jamie was just born. Wow where does the time go? It seems like Dawn and Don were just born and now Nightwing has three kids." Barry said.

"Time does fly by." Dick said.

The doctor came out.

"How's Wally?" Artemis asked.

"He seems to be alright, but remember he's been in the speed force for twelve years. We don't know what side affect that can cause on someone." The doctor said.

Artemis ran in and then we all went in.

"Hey Arty." Wally said.

He had aged while in the sped force so he was our age.

"Hey Grayson." Wally said.

Dick went over and they bro-hugged. The rest of the group hugged Wally, I lurked in the back because Wally didn't know Anastasia.

"Who's the blonde?" Wally asked.

"The blonde would be Anastasia or Phoenix. I'm Dick's wife." I said as I shook his hand. I desperately wanted to hug him. Over ten years and Wally was back.

"And who's this little guy?" He asked as he poked my Wally.

"This is Wally. We named him after you." I said.

"Can I be his Godfather?" Wally asked. I felt like tearing up. I looked at Dick.

"I cant lie to Wally." I said to him.

"You can tell him. It's your identity." Dick said.

Barry and Kaldur were the only ones who looked confused. I sat down in the chair next to the bed. I reached up and took my necklace off reveling my natural hair and tattoos. Kaldur, Barry and Wally looked confused.

"A few years ago what like four years, I jumped off a building. I faked my own suicide by using magic."

"How do you know that? We all saw the body?" Kaldur asked.

"I was technically dead for three days then I woke up. I made my necklace once I was sting enough and Team Arrow helped." I said.

"Wait what?" Wally asked.

"You May remember me as Maria Kinsman-Queen or now Maria Grayson."

"Wait what? You and Dick got married?" Wally asked.

"Twice And we have three kids including this one," Dick said As I rubbed my Wally's back. Artemis hugged me.

"This is the best day of my life. My boyfriends is back from the dead the day after my best friend gave birth to a son who she named after him." She smiled.

"Barry don't tell anyone else. That goes for the rest of you." Dick said.

"We won't." Kaldur said.

We spent at least an hour telling Wally stories about what had happened since he disappeared. But Dick and I Had to leave because our Wally was getting fussy and he needed to be changed.

"Wally's back, wow I didn't think that would happen." I said.

"And only the day after our Wally is born." Dick said as he picked Wally up.

Jamie and Justice came into our sitting room. I was sitting on the floor so they hugged me first. They actually knocked me over. And I gladly played with them. I grabbed Justice And started tickling him. He squealed and screamed as I tickled him.

When I let him go I sat up.

"So what's our Christmas plan?" I asked.

"We spend the morning here and then after lunch we go to Star city to be with your family." Dick said. I got up and took Wally. I sat on the floor,

"can I hold him, mommy?" Jamie asked.

"Let's let him get a bit bigger before you hold him." I said.

Dick sat down on the floor next to me. Jamie and Justice sat in his lap. I laid back on my back and laid Wally on my stomach. I smiled.