Chapter 17

Dick helped me out of bed. He put his hands on my stomach and the baby moved.

"Take care today." Dick said then kissed me.

"I will," I smiled.

"Well I'll drop you off on the way to daycare." Dick said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Are you working late tonight?"

"I don't know I just have to have my article about Bruce in by five, I got half of it done last night. So I just got to finish it. And then have Jeremy edit it, since editing your own work isn't smart. Especially if you've written it the same days." I said. Dick smiled at me.

"Come on, the kids have to be there at 8:30." Dick said.

I waddled towards the dresser and got my cloths out. I chose a cream sweater. I chose black dress pants with brown leather boots. I grabbed my jacket. I put my enchanted necklace on and my reflection turned blonde.

I went into the bathroom and did my makeup. "You know you look just as beautiful without all that makeup on." Dick said.

"I know but You also know I don't like how I look." I said.

Dick wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You are beautiful. And it doesn't matter what other people say, that includes yourself." Dick kissed my cheek.

"Plus for someone who's supposed to be dead. Your looking amazing." I laughed at him. Dick kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I said.

"You should wear less makeup today." Dick said.

"Fine no eyeshadow or blush." I said.

"That's a start." Dick said he kissed my cheek and finished getting himself ready.

I went downstairs and Jamie and Justice ran over to me. I crouched down,

"good morning my sweets." I said as I kissed the two.

"Momma is the baby moving?" Jamie asked as she put her hands on my stomach.

"No she hasn't." I said.

Dick and I actually didn't know the gender, we wanted it to be a surprise. But I was pretty sure it was going to be a girl.

Justice was looking just like Dick. Jamie was looking more like me with white hair. I picked Justice up.

"You know your not supposed to be carrying either of them." Dick said as he took Justice.

"I can't help it," I pouted as I put my hand around Jamie.

"Well we need to go." He said as he picked Jamie up also.

We headed towards the garage and grabbed  our breakfast and lunches from Alfred and then left. Jamie climbed into her car seat and I buckled her in. I gave her a kiss then gave Justice a kiss after walking over to his side of the car.

"Come on we need to go." Dick said as he opened the garage.

We got in the car and drove into the city. Dick let me out in front of my work. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye. I grabbed my laptop case. Dick handed me my lunch. I had eaten my breakfast in the car.

"Have a good day." Dick said.

"You too," I said then closed the car door and walked inside being careful not to slip on ice. I didn't need to be going into early labor.

I went to the floor I worked on and over to my desk. I took my notebook out and my laptop. Jeremy walked toward my desk with two cups of coffee in his hands. He set them at his desk that was next to mine.