09

"Game night. Everyone in the living room." Tristan shouts up the stairs. Five minutes later, all of the residents are gathered in the living room. It takes ten minutes for them to decide on a game, then another ten to decide who's going to have which game piece. Everyone is paired up, playing Monopoly in teams, great idea.

"Going to the toilet." Amelia states, before leaving the room. She returns a few moments later, swinging the door open with force.

"Why does somebody not know how to flush a toilet after they've had a shit?" She questions.

"It wasn't me." Aimeeleigh exclaims, noticing everyone else shaking their heads.

"Well, it was fucking one of yous. Disgusting!" She replies. Everyone is silent, until Amelia and Aimeeleigh burst out laughing.

"Fucking idiots." Leslie says, shaking her head. After the game everyone was arguing over who was gonna pack away.

"We'll do it." Amelia volunteers. Everyone else practically runs out of the room. Leaving Aimeeleigh, Amelia and Mrs Song.

"I have to go home to my son, please be sensible and go to bed straight afterwards." Mrs Song says, before leaving the room, without giving them chance to reply. Speaking of chance. They chore the 'get out of jail free' cards to make a joke tomorrow.