45

The girls were attempting to get changed for their PE lesson with the hella hot Jackson Wang. However, all of their attempts were debunked by the American cunts they were, unfortunately, stuck living with.

"FuCKSAKE, leave us bitches alone." Aimeeleigh yells at Sunny, unable to deal with the constant yapping.

"Yeah, Jesus Christ, can we not just get changed in peace?" Amelia complains, turning and glaring at the three girls.

"We need to know what you guys were on about when you were talking about Jaebum and Jinyoung." Miranda exclaims.

"No you fucking don't. So leave it out, yeah?" Aimeeleigh responds.

"Well you said that something was going on between Aimeeleigh and Jinyoung. And Aimeeleigh said that Amelia can shag Jaebum now." Ginger says.

"No. Fuck off. Leave us alone. You don't know what you guys are on about." Amelia states.

"If you don't tell us, we'll tell Mrs Song." Sunny replies, looking down at her nails.

"You utter a fucking word and I'll sew ya darn mouth shut." Aimeeleigh says, making them all gasp.

"I'm going to tell Mr Wang that you're threatening me." Sunny exclaims, turning towards the door. Amelia walks straight past her and exits the changing room. Seconds later, Mr Wang's voice yells through.

"Ginger, Sunny and Miranda. Leave Amelia and Aimeeleigh to get changed, or else I'll give you all detention."

Amelia walks back in the room, "and that kids, is how it's done."

"If you didn't know, they will always, choose us. Try us." Aimeeleigh says, before turning around and starting to get changed.

"Just because you've got them wrapped around your finger, doesn't mean Mrs Song won't believe us." Miranda states.

"You'll be dead before you get to her." Amelia responds, winking at her, before also turning and getting changed.