14

The door to the bathroom swings open and smacks the wall, creating a loud bang which echoes throughout the room. Aimeeleigh and Amelia glance at each other in one of the stalls. Aimeeleigh shrugs her shoulders then goes back to writing on the stall wall.

"Oi, bitches. We've had enough of your shit, now we're gonna teach you a lesson. If you're both gonna give out the amount of shit you do, you should at least smell the part." Ginger practically screams, which causes Amelia and Aimeeleigh to look at each other again. Then it clicks in both of their heads that last night they watched a film with a similar concept in one of the scenes. They immediately look up and see a black bin bag.

"Fuck this!" They both exclaim and exit the cubicle. Miranda glares at them, as the water filled bin bag empties into the stall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you daft sod!" Amelia shouts.

"That's fucking dirty. You dirty Yankee! That's so gross, and you wonder why we know we're better than you." Aimeeleigh adds.

"Why'd you move away? We were just recreating the scene from It." Sunny says.

"How would you like it if we poured dirty fucking bin water all over you?" Amelia questions, making Sunny respond with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh calm down, it's not even that bad compared to what you two say to us." Ginger says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nah you're just a fucking dirty cunt." Aimeeleigh states.

"Oh piss off. Right now. You're lucky I don't smash your face into the fucking mirror." Amelia says, before they both exit the bathroom.

"What were they even doing in there together?" Miranda questions, exiting the stall she was in, then entering the one the two Brits were in, "Oh, makes more sense." She adds after reading what they wrote on the wall.

MIRANDA IS A DAFT TWAT.

"I mean they're not 100% wrong." Leslie states, having observed the entire thing, then reading the writing on the stall.