44

"So what the fuck happened next mate?" Aimeeleigh questions, currently sat on one of the sofas in the hideout, cross-legged with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Right so you remember the hefty lad I told you about? *Aimeeleigh nods* Well he whipped a gun out and laid it on the table and he were like 'I'm not being funny Jaebum, but I feel as though you're messing us about' I were fucking shook mate. Then Jaebum were like 'fucking hell Sungmin, don't be fucking stupid. You'll get your shit when you've paid for it, not a minute before.' It was so hot I swear my soul left my body. And the-"

"By the way Amelia." Jaebum says, popping his head round the corner of the door, "you can't tell anyone about what happened in the meeting."

"It's too late to tell me that sunshine." Amelia responds, as Aimeeleigh sips her tea. Then she realises what was said and chokes slightly.

"Oi you cheeky fuck, I'm not just anyone. If she gets to go to the fucking meeting, I get to hear the juicy details of the said meeting." Aimeeleigh exclaims, making Jaebum narrow his eyes at her.

This all occurs as Youngjae starts to dish up Coco's meal.

"First of all, Amelia the only sunshine here is me hoe, get your facts straight. And secondly, Jaebum, if you're gonna take one of them to a meeting, you're gonna have to be fine with them spilling the tea. I mean these shits literally tell each other everything." Youngjae speaks up, making Amelia and Aimeeleigh both sip their beverages and mutter 'tea'.

"Fuck, fine, whatever, but don't go around telling anyone else." Jaebum points a warning  finger at Amelia.

"Hoe, who else would I tell?" Amelia asks, as Aimeeleigh pulls a questioning face and throws her hands up in the air as if to back up Amelia's claim.

Jinyoung walks through the room with a book in his hands, seemingly unaware of the current conversation.

"Ooo fuck, I'd tap that." Aimeeleigh states, watching Jinyoung's back as he walks through.

"Of course you would, honey. I'm hot as shit." Jinyoung replies.

"And yo ass is mighty fine." Aimeeleigh says, making him nod his head.

"Yo Jinyoung, you be looking like a proper beefcake lately, what's the sitch?" Amelia questions, looking him up an down and nodding her head approvingly.

"Mate, I was born this way." Jinyoung says, finally looking up from his book and throwing a cheeky wink in the girls' direction.

"Can we get back to the matter at hand please?" Jaebum asks, after sighing deeply.

"Don't worry boo, you're a beefy boy too." Amelia says, kissing at him, as Aimeeleigh leans over for a high five.

"Nice one mate."