24

"Mr Park, can I ask a question please?" Ginger asks, without putting her hand up.

"I dunno, can you?" He responds, without looking up.

"Clearly she can. I mean, she just fucking did." Aimeeleigh whispers to Amelia, who is looking down at her crotch laughing.

"Hmm, sorry what?" Amelia responds when she finally realises that Aimeeleigh is talking to her.

"You are unbelievable. Honestly, I'm disappointed. As soon as you get a bit of dick, you stop making fun of the dirty yankees with me. Shaking my head, despicable." Aimeeleigh says, shaking her head.

"Lmao, just cause I can get dick." Amelia states, with a wink.

"Can you just get to the point Ginger. I have a class here that needs to be taught." Mr Park says.

"Clearly he's not doing a very good job, especially with her in this class." Amelia states, making Aimeeleigh giggle.

"Come on Ginger nut, we actually want to learn how to complete the square today." Aimeeleigh states out loud.

"Essentially, the question is why did you take my phone off of me, but not Amelia's? She's been sat there on her phone the whole lesson." Ginger says.

"Sorry, who here was the one that said and I quote 'no one likes a tattle tale' at approximately 3:37am about six week ago?" Aimeeleigh questions, sending a glare in Ginger's direction.

"Sorry Ginger, but you were taking selfies in the middle of lesson. Do you have any proof that Amelia was on her phone? What I am getting at here is basically, detention Ginger for wasting my lesson time." Mr Park says, before turning back to the board and carrying on writing the example.