35

"Gyeom, how long are they gonna ignore us?" Bam whines, leaning over the back of the sofa in a huff.

"Till we realise what we've done wrong."

"And what is it that we've done wrong?" Jackson questions from his seat in the corner of the room.

"To quote them, 'been dodgy cunts', whatever that means. Never learnt that in English class."

Jinyoung whacks Yugyeom round the head with a rolled up newspaper, "stop fucking swearing."

"You can't just tell me not to swear, whilst swearing your darned self." Yugyeom shoots up to slightly tower over the elder.

"You wanna fucking try me?" Jinyoung squares his shoulders, exerting his dominance over the younger.

"I mean it doesn't bother me. I'm not the one that can't get a quick shag whilst they're ignoring us." Yugyeom shrugs his shoulders, then storms out of the room.

"This is why we don't get attached to people." Jaebum states, from his place near the doorway, "you turn on your own."

"I'm not turning on my own. He was being a cocky little git." Jinyoung exclaims, before taking the same route out of the room.

"Gyeom was right though, I'm not getting any shags now that Amelia isn't talking to me." Bam whines, standing up straight. This comment earns him a clout round the ear from Mark.

"Don't be fucking rude. You have feelings for Amelia, you aren't just with her for the sex."

"Don't be a complete and utter dickhead." Youngjae states, pushing Bam back over the sofa.

"They've realised that being teachers is our cover hustle." Jackson says, making the other men in the room look towards him in shock.

"Fuck me sideways."