42

"-and then Mrs Song waltzed on in and asked what was going on." Aimeeleigh finishes off the wild story she was telling Jinyoung during detention.

"How did you get yourselves out of that one?" Jinyoung asks, an amused smile on his face. Aimeeleigh is sat cross-legged on his desk, whilst he is sat in his chair.

"To be honest with you, I don't even know. Like, how were we supposed to explain why Tristan was holding Sunny and Miranda against him, covering their mouths. Amelia was sat on Ginger, pinning her to the ground. Leslie was looking on and I was fighting with the blanket burrito I'd wrapped myself in." Aimeeleigh explains, laughing and slapping her thigh.

"What happened afterwards?" Jinyoung's amused expression doesn't leave his face.

"I think Amelia managed to spindle out a lie about an extra credit theatrical performance for literature. Then when Ginger tried to protest, I informed Mrs Song that she was embarrassed about having to do extra credit because she's failing literature." Aimeeleigh then finishes reciting the events that happened the night before.

"Wow, I can't believe Mrs Song believed you." Jinyoung says, laughing slightly and resting his hand on Aimeeleigh's leg.

"I mean, everything we were screaming was in English and between you and me, Mrs Song doesn't know a lick of the language." She says, casually leaning forward.

"She is a bit on the dim side. And between you and me, she doesn't like you foreigners." He responds, placing his other hand on her thigh.

"Bro, I think Mrs Song is trying to punish us even more. I got whacked in detention with Ginger." Amelia's voice rips through the classroom, "oh shit, you guys were gonna kiss weren't you? Lmao too bad, you ain't anymore." Aimeeleigh leans back and turns to her younger friend, sighing. Jinyoung removes his hands from her thighs and also looks towards Amelia.

"Jaebum wants to take you to one of the meetings Amelia, he needs to meet you in front of the school in 30 minutes. You've gotta get changed out of your uniform." Jinyoung states, making Amelia gasp.

"Are you fricking kidding me? I need at least a three day warning beforehand. What should I wear?" Amelia questions, sighing deeply and starting to massage her forehead from stress.

"Ugh, I better go help her." Aimeeleigh mutters, looking back at Jinyoung. There's a hint of disappointment in his eyes. It soon changes to surprise when she quickly whacks one on him, before skiddadling on out of the room.