28

"Bam, your phone is ringing, want me to answer it?" Amelia yells to her boyfriend from the bedroom.

"No, it's fine. I'll get it." He responds, running from the bathroom and snatching his phone from out of her hand.

"Well, shit. Must be an important phone call, if you're snatching the phone." Amelia mutters, as he exits the room whilst answering the call, "and leaving the room. I swear to God if he's cheating." She adds, shaking her head and texting Aimeeleigh immediately.

Amelia: Bam's being a dodgy fuck
Aimeeleigh: What's he doin?
Amelia: Fucking snatching his phone and shit
Aimeeleigh: You'd snatch your phone too tho
Amelia: Shit that's true
Amelia: But I don't leave the room to answer a call
Aimeeleigh: Ah shit
Aimeeleigh: True
Aimeeleigh: He better not be cheating
Aimeeleigh: I'll yeet him out of his window if he's cheating
Amelia: Big mood
Amelia: I'll yeet myself too tho
Amelia: This bitch is always up for death
Aimeeleigh: Lmao same
Aimeeleigh: Instead of him
Aimeeleigh: Let's just yeet our darn selves
Amelia: I'm down lmao

"Who are you texting?" Bambam asks, receiving a glare from Amelia.

"What's it to you?" She asks, looking up at him briefly, then staring back at the device in her hand.

"I was just wondering, why don't you want me to know who it is?" He asks, sitting next to her on the bed.

Aimeeleigh: Tbh Jinyoung's being a bit dodgy too
Aimeeleigh: He had ANOTHER dentist appointment yesterday
Aimeeleigh: But he turned up to the detention and said it
Aimeeleigh: "Fell through"
Aimeeleigh: Who says that??
Aimeeleigh: Then he told Mr Im that he was need in the staff room
Aimeeleigh: At 4:30 in the afternoon
Aimeeleigh: Most of the teachers are gone by 20 past 3
Aimeeleigh: I think they're all a lil bit dodgy

"Aimeeleigh, I'm messaging Aimeeleigh." Amelia responds, before putting her phone in her pocket.

"Aren't you going to reply?" Bambam questions, Amelia responds with a shake of her head.

"The other day, at Mr Im's house, what was in the envelope?" Amelia asks.

"What envelope?" Bambam asks, feeling his heart beat quicken.

"The one you shoved into your pocket when you thought I wasn't paying attention." She replies immediately.

"Oh that, erm, I was picking something up for Jaebum, I had to pay cash in hand for it. That's what was in the envelope, money." He replies, feeling a slight sweat beading on his neck.

"What were you picking up?" Amelia asks.

"A cabinet." He answers.

"That seemed like a lot of money, just for a cabinet." She states.

"It was an antique, very expensive." He says.

"And he trusted you to get it? Would've thought he'd get Mr Park or Mr Tuan to pick it up, they're definitely more reliable." She says, getting up off the bed.

"That's what I told him. Where are you going?" He responds.

"Can you take me home? I've got some homework to do." She replies, already walking out of the bedroom.

"Oh fuck." Bambam states, wiping the sweat off his neck.