38

"Time is it?" Amelia whispers from her end of the sofa. Aimeeleigh presses the button on her phone, making the dark room light up.

"Fuck that's bright." She mutters, whilst turning the brightness down, "thirty-eight minutes past three."

"Yikes, that wasn't supposed to happen." Amelia replies, making Aimeeleigh chuckle and nod her head in agreement.

"Usually we'd be talking about these guys at this time, in the dorms." Aimeeleigh states,, making Amelia laugh.

"Lmao yeah, I feel that." Amelia glances around at the various males sleeping around the room.

"Mark looks real darn cute whilst he's asleep though."

"Yeah, can you see how the moonlight is hitting Jaebum's face though, heck. A beautiful man."

"Oof, I know right, don't even get me started on how fucking nice Youngjae looks over there."

"And Jackson, he looks so fucking precious mate."

"Dude. Just look at Jinyoung, I would lay down my life for that man."

"Heck, I feel that. I mean, look Bambam down there looking so darn nice."

"What about Yugyeom, like heck, how does such a long boy look so tiny whilst they're sleeping?"

"True, but let's not even start on how hot they all look when they're awake though."

"Heck no, that's a whole other story. In maths class, when Jinyoung perches on the edge of his desk- shit man. I'd actually do him right there- no questions asked."

"Oooo yeah, or when Jaebum is writing on the board, with his back turned to the class- heck- I'd actually tear his clothes off and let him take me."

"Heck, yeah, no, I feel that shit. Or when Jackson does a demonstration in PE and he just glistens afterwards. Literally gushing."

"You two, how about you shut up and sleep, before I kick you out of here, right now." Yugyeom states, sending the two girls into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Who the fuck had the brilliant idea of all of us staying here? Imma throw hands with a bitch." Jinyoung groans.

"That would be you, Jinyoung." Mark says.

"Fuck a duck, what an absolute fucking twat." Jinyoung replies, shaking his head.