19

Amelia wakes up to her ringtone playing loudly next to her earhole. She looks at the caller I.D. and sees Bambam's name displayed across the screen.

"What's up?" She questions, after answering.

"Come downstairs. There's someone here for you." He says, then hangs up.

"Fucking rude git." She says, but gets out of the bed and walks down the stairs and into the living room, where there seems to be people.

"Oi. Why didn't you tell me that you're sleeping with Mr B? Cheeky sod. Honestly. Anywhore, you wanna go to McDonalds? I have a craving for a vanilla milkshake." Aimeeleigh exclaims as soon as she sees Amelia.

"What? Dude. Too early for me to process everything you just said." Amelia replies, to which Aimeeleigh rolls her eyes.

"Maccas. Let's go." Aimeeleigh states, to which Amelia nods her head.

"Ah, come on then. Wait, how'd you get here?" Amelia asks.

"I got a ride. You coming Mr B?" Aimeeleigh responds.

"He was last night. Hehe." Amelia states, as Jinyoung walks in.

"That was way too much information." Jinyoung states.

"She's not wrong though." Bambam says, to which Aimeeleigh and Jinyoung both pull expressions of disgust.

"Let's just go." Aimeeleigh says, through her disgust.