29

"How the fuck did I let you two convince me to do this?" Yugyeom questions looking in the mirror at his freshly pierced septum.

"You're not very strong-willed and it's easy for us to persuade you." Amelia states simply shrugging her shoulders.

"How the fuck am I gonna hide this?" He says, prodding the sore wound.

"You just tuck it up. Question is though, why would you wanna hide it? It makes you look ten times hotter." Aimeeleigh replies, wriggling her nose then hissing in slight pain.

"Wait lads. What if I sneeze?" He asks, looking at them both in panic.

"Oh. I forgot about that. Whoever sneezes first needs to tell the other two how much it hurts." Amelia says, the other two nod at her frantically.

"We need to take a cute ass picture for Snapchat." Aimeeleigh exclaims suddenly.

"Fuck yeah!" Amelia states, then Yugyeom nods. They all pose for the filter-less photo and immediately look over the small device as soon as it was taken.

"Oh shit, we look cute as fuck." Yugyeom says, to which the other two nod in agreement. Aimeeleigh quickly posts the picture to her story with the caption of 'oh damn, we cute'. Amelia screenshots and adds it to her story with the caption 'hell yeah we're cute'. Yugyeom screenshots that, then adds it to his own story with the caption 'name a cuter trio, I'll wait'.

"Hey, Amelia. Weren't you and Mr B supposed to spend today in bed with the cats?" Aimeeleigh then asks, making Amelia immediately frown.

"He's a dodgy fuck and I'm not speaking to him again until he tells me the goddamned truth." Amelia responds, casually.

"Big mood. We should go on a strike from talking to all of our teachers, they all seem a bit dodgy these days." Aimeeleigh says.

"Fucking brilliant idea." Amelia responds.

"Well shit." Yugyeom mumbles to himself, out of earshot of the two Brits.