39

"Everyone needs to sit down and be quiet." Jaebum exclaims to the room, making everyone turn and stare at him.

"Mate, we ain't in the classroom now, don't be treating us like we're your students." Youngjae states, making Jaebum roll his eyes.

"Speak for yourself Youngjae." Amelia replies, making Aimeeleigh laugh.

"No, this is actually serious. So, if you two could stop cracking jokes left, right and centre, that would be splendid." Mark says, making the girls nod their heads, shook at Mark's sudden outburst.

"Okay, so, we all know why we are here." Jaebum starts.

"Because Yugyeom called us cunts and we called you guys wankers, then Jinyoung refused to let us leave?" Aimeeleigh questions, making Jaebum shake his head.

"No, because you two have figured us out."

"Oh, we figured out that you guys were being dodgy." Amelia adds, making Jaebum nod his head.

"We didn't think you had it in you to realise."

"Lmao, he just called us stupid." Aimeeleigh whispers to Amelia.

"No, what Jaebum was trying to say is, we didn't think you guys were close enough to us to figure out that our cover stories were just that." Jinyoung explains.

"For example, the envelope I gave Bam when he brought Amelia to my house. Or Jinyoung's fake dentist appointments." Jaebum adds.

"Should've gone with doctors appointments, you could've said you needed to be checked up a lot." Aimeeleigh states, nodding her head knowingly.

"That actually makes sense." Jinyoung replies, quietly.

"Anyway. You were right to think that we were to quote you 'dodgy cunts'." Jaebum says, making the girls look at each other.

"Bet you a fiver they're in the mafia." They say in unison.

"How the fuck?" Yugyeom questions.

"Wait, you are?" Aimeeleigh asks, looking at them all.

All of the men are awkwardly looking at their feet, making the girls look at each other and gasp.

"Fuck me, we were right." Amelia states.

"You guys really know how to take the seriousness out of a conversation." Jackson says, making the girls shrug their shoulders.

"It's pure fucking talent, mate." Aimeeleigh responds.

"I would ask if you guys are shocked, but it's a bit obvious that you aren't." Jaebum says, hanging his shoulders in disappointment.

"We are shocked that we were actually right." Amelia says, looking at them all.

"Yeah, after seeing you all sleeping it seems like none of you could hurt a fly." Aimeeleigh agrees.

"Plot twist. It ain't just flies they hurt." Amelia says, making Aimeeleigh laugh and slap her thigh.

"You guys have dodgy as shit reactions, let me tell you." Mark says, shaking his head.