47

The girls are sat in their form room. This is their last time being in this classroom. Mr Im stands at the front of the classroom trying to inform the students about the dates and times in which they have to leave the boarding houses. Then out of nowhere Miranda's annoying ass ring tone blasts out through the room.

"Are you kidding me? Miranda, you know your phone is supposed to be turned off right now. How many times do I have to tell you? Turn it off right now. In fact, when you turn it off, give it here. You kids these days really need to learn what's important. And it's not anything you'll find on a stupid phone screen." Jaebum exclaims, rather loudly, shocking everyone in the class. During his little speech, he managed to retrieve Miranda's phone and is able to dramatize the ending with slamming the phone down on the desk.

"Fuck me, I love it when he goes hard." Amelia whispers to Aimeeleigh.

"Yeah, in more ways than one I bet, you dirty cunt." Aimeeleigh responds, shaking her head.

Jaebum somehow overhears these little comments and subtly smirks at Amelia, before turning back to the board and continuing to write dates and shit on the board.

"He were awake during that shit too?" Amelia questions.

Aimeeleigh nods her head in response, "he must've fucking been."

"Ya know what? I'm starting to fucking wonder if any of em were asleep." Amelia states.

"Yeah, I feel that."