23

"Aimeeleigh, you're with Mr Tuan today, Amelia, you're with Mr Choi. Miranda, Sunny and Ginger, you're all with me." Mrs Song states, before starting to walk out of the door.

"What? Why are they split up?" Miranda asks, refusing to stand up until she got an answer.

"Because, they get the detentions together on purpose, their proper punishment is being split up." Mrs Song replies, before beckoning them to follow her.

"Ugh, it's so not fair, they get to be with the good looking teachers." Sunny says, sighing.

"Dude, that's not right. Don't talk about your teacher like that." Aimeeleigh says, shaking her head.

"That's bloody wrong." Amelia adds, shaking her head too. The other three girls roll their eyes, then hopping out of the classroom, in pursuit of their older teacher.

"Really? You two constantly talk about how hot most of your teachers are." Mark states, making the girls laugh.

"Nah, that part isn't wrong, like look at you guys, she clearly stated that Mrs Song isn't good looking." Aimeeleigh explains.

"Yeah, you're supposed to just ignore the bad looking teachers and focus on the good looking ones." Amelia says, making the two teachers in the room shake their heads.

"Like seriously, don't even start me on Jackson, it's like he was carved by the gods." Aimeeleigh adds, before Mr Tuan, leads her out of the classroom.

"I mean, she's not wrong." Amelia states, as Mr Choi starts writing on the board.

"How many more detentions do you guys have left?" He asks.

"I dunno, we were given like a weeks worth for graffiti in the bathroom, when Ginger, Sunny and Miranda squealed on us. Then we have to add that on to like the hundred we already have." Amelia states, shrugging her shoulders. Mr Choi walks towards his computer, then types something and clicks the mouse a couple times.

"Holy crap, you have 165 detentions. If you guys carry on getting detentions you'll have to do Saturdays as well." He says, before going back to the board.

"Lmao, we wild." Amelia replies, before starting to doodle in the back of her notebook.