21

"Hey MJ, what's up?" Amelia questions, after answering the phone call.

"Who's MJ?" Bambam asks, which makes Jinyoung shrug his shoulders.

"Only the happiest person on this earth, other than my boy Youngjae, of course." Aimeeleigh responds, before taking a large sip of her vanilla milkshake.

"I'm sorry. Who's your boy?" Jinyoung questions, raising his eyebrows.

"Youngjae, didn't you hear her?" Amelia states, as she places her phone back on the table.

"Yeah, I heard her. I was wondering if she was going to rethink her words and change what she said." Jinyoung says.

"Ha, nope. I'm sticking with what I said." Aimeeleigh states, smiling at Jinyoung.

"Hard ass mood." Amelia says, before continuing to eat her food.

"So, what did this erm, shit what's his name, anyway. What did he want?" Bambam asks, making his jealousy obvious.

"What MK? He wants me and Aimeeleigh to meet up with him and the other kids later on today. He said his sister is gonna be there." Amelia says.

"You just said his name was MJ?" Bambam states, confusion covering his face.

"Yeah, it is MJ, but you just made it seem as though you couldn't remember his name." Amelia responds, before taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake.

"Damn, she wild." Aimeeleigh says, before laughing.

"When do you two have to go then?" Jinyoung questions.

"We aren't meeting up till 5 tonight, but we do have to go back to the dorm to get changed." Amelia answers.

"Yeah, plus she probably wants to shower." Aimeeleigh adds, before finishing her drink.

"Yeah, I probably look like a mess, but obviously I'm still hot so like whatever." Amelia says, shrugging her shoulders.