49

The girls are sat in their bedroom at the boarding house. They'd had may fun times in that bitch. Aimeeleigh carefully packs her clothes, trying to fit them around the abundance of mugs she had acquired over the year.

"Dude, I can't fit my hoodie in this shit." Amelia whines, throwing the said hoodie onto the floor.

"I'll just whack it in mine." Aimeeleigh responds, picking the hoodie up and shoving it into her own suitcase.

"It's quiet here without the others." Amelia then states looking around at the otherwise empty room.

"Yeah, they still got on my nerves the entire time." Aimeeleigh says.

"Stop talking about us as if we aren't here anymore, we were just more consistent with our packing." Ginger's voice rings through from outside of the room.

"I swear I still hear Ginger's voice sometimes." Aimeeleigh says, holding a hand to her chest and pretending to muffle a sob.

Amelia's phone then pings loudly, she sighs but glances down at it.

Yugyeom: Yo, hoe, what you doing then?
Amelia: Packing mate, what else would I be doing?

"They wanna know don't they?" Aimeeleigh then questions, after zipping her suitcase shut. Amelia responds with a nod, copying Aimeeleigh's actions. They both sigh before giving each a reassuring nod, they know they've made the right decision.

"Let's go." Amelia states.