31

"Ugh, I'm gonna block his number in a minute. Fucking watch me." Amelia says, chucking her phone over onto her bed.

"Pissing heck. Do they not know that we're ignoring them on purpose?" Aimeeleigh says, turning her phone off, then placing it on the desk.

"Amelia, Aimeeleigh, Mr B and Mr Park are here to see you." Tristan shouts up the stairs, making the two Brits look at each other in shock.

"They're not supposed to do that." Amelia says, as Aimeeleigh leads the younger out of their room and down the stairs. When they reach the door, they both look at their teachers expectantly.

"Why aren't you answering your phones?" Jinyoung questions.

"Why did you do that to your faces?" Bambam asks, the two girls look at each other then shrug their shoulders.

"C'mon Aimeeleigh, let's go get some food, then spend the rest of the day watching boys  over flowers." Jinyoung says, making Aimeeleigh look over at Amelia in shock.

"Amelia, I bought a new cat. I thought you'd want to name her for me. I also bought those kimchi noodles you're obsessed with." Bambam says, to which Amelia looks at Aimeeleigh mirroring her expression. They shut the door then sigh.

"He knows exactly how to tempt me lad." Aimeeleigh says.

"He does too. I mean, we can start our strike on Monday." Amelia replies.

"Yeah, you're right. That way we can start with all of our teachers." Aimeeleigh says, Amelia nods, then they open the door and smile.

"Let's go." They say in unison.