34

"I can't believe you actually decked her." Amelia says, as she and Aimeeleigh take refuge in the café they meet some of the guys in.

"Me either to be honest. She just really irked me. I was half expecting you to start decking the cunts too." Aimeeleigh responds, making Amelia laugh.

"Not a chance. Not on school property at least." Amelia says, as a couple their friends walk in through the door.

"Wow, Amelia and Aimeeleigh. What a surprise! I thought you guys were serving double detentions for the rest of the year?" MJ exclaims, seeing the two girls sat fuming over iced coffee.

"Yeah, we low-key dipped, but also we made a deal to do Saturday detentions, so we don't have to stay hella late on school days." Aimeeleigh explains, as Amelia takes an extra ass sip of her black coffee.

"And this, my dudes, is why you don't misbehave during lessons." Sanha states, making the two girls laugh and nod their heads.

"Although it does help when your teachers are hot as shit, that kinda helps you get through the like thousands of hours worth of nothingness." Amelia says, making Aimeeleigh nod her head and sip her coffee.

"We just gotta ignore the fact that we aren't talking to them right now." Aimeeleigh says, letting out a deep sigh.

"Wait. What happened?" MJ questions.

The girls look at each other, "because they're dodgy fucks." They both say, then finish their drinks off.