48

"Yo what the fuck guys. This is probably the last time we'll see each you guys." Aimeeleigh states, looking around the usual group that sit in the café.

"Heck, yeah. I forgot about that shit. That's so fucking wild. I can't believe we're due to leave in three days." Amelia then adds.

"Don't even, I'm gonna cry just thinking about it." MJ whines.

"So sad, so sad." Amelia replies.

"I mean, at least we won't have to constantly hear about how hot your teachers are anymore." Moonbin says, sipping on his coffee.

"True, that got old real fast." Rocky adds, making the rest of the boys nod their heads in agreement.

"We can't help that they're really fucking hot, okay?" Aimeeleigh holds her hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, they are really fucking hot." Amelia agrees.

"Wait. Did you guys ever find out why they were being dodgy?" Sanha asks, shocking the girls.

"Lmao, turns out we were just looking in to shit too much." Amelia answers.

"Yeah lmao, you know how we get." Aimeeleigh responds.

"Oh okay, fair enough." He replies, nodding his head.

"Wow, is that the time? We should really be off, Amelia. We've gotta pack." Aimeeleigh exclaims, suddenly, grabbing Amelia's arm and pulling her out of the café.

"That were fucking close." Amelia states, as they rush back to the dorms.