10

The girls are sat on some steps in the school building eating Mr Kipling's Angel cakes after school. They hear footsteps behind them, so they turn and see Mr Choi.

"Girls you have detention, come on." He says, gesturing for them to stand up. They smile at each other, then pull 'get out of jail free' cards out of their pockets. They hold them up to Mr Choi, causing him to burst out laughing. Mr Choi's loud laughter attracts the attention of Mr Im.

"What's going on?" Mr Im asks, only for Mr Choi and the girls to laugh even harder. Mr Im looks around in confusion and see Mr Tuan. Mr Tuan walks over and raises his eyebrows in question. He notices something on the floor, so he picks it up. Once he registers what it is, he lets out a light chuckle, before passing it to Mr Im.

"You tried to get out of detention with get out of jail free cards?" Mr Tuan asks, the girls reply with a nod and another person's laugh mixes with theirs.

"That's great." Mr Wang says, overhearing the previous comment.

"I think we should let them off, just for today." Mr Choi says, the other teachers look at each other, then nod their heads in agreement.

"It worked!" The girls yell in agreement, then high five.

LATER

"Amelia, Aimeeleigh, come down here please." Mrs Song calls. The girls make their way down the stairs to see the older woman stood with a face full of annoyance.

"You really tried to get out of detention with Monopoly cards?" Mrs Song asks.

"We got out of detention with Monopoly cards." Aimeeleigh corrects.

"Actually, no you didn't. You both have two hours of detention Saturday morning." Mrs Song states, before leaving the two stood in shock.

"Fucking hell. I don't usually see the morning on a Saturday." Aimeeleigh grumbles.

"I mean, it's worth it, because that was a fucking hilarious joke." Amelia says, Aimeeleigh nods her head in agreement then they both let out a laugh, before returning to their room.