33

Aimeeleigh glances over at Mr Wang quickly, before silently swearing to herself and looking away.

"Y'know, I don't think you've ever been this quiet in my presence." Mr Wang states, to which she responds with a small smile, then looks back down at the book in front of her. "Okay, well I'm just gonna lean up and grab this heavy file off the top shelf."

Aimeeleigh's head shoots up as Mr Wang's back muscles start to contract under the tight material of his shirt. She screams 'heck' multiple times in her head, but looks back down at her book before he finishes.

"Wow, you must be really mad. Just if we knew why, we'd be able to make you not mad. You can't even accept our apologies because they aren't sincere. That's your fault though, because you won't tell us why we need to apologise." Mr Wang explains, Aimeeleigh is really close to blurting out the reason, but she manages to stop herself.

She then starts to realise the tactic that Mr Wang is trying to use on her. He's realised that she's the weak link out of her and Amelia, but she refuses to break. No way will she be the reason for hers and Amelia's plan failing. She'll make sure of it.

When she gets out of detention she meets up with Amelia, as they are on their way out of the school, they bump into Sunny, Miranda and Ginger. They both roll their eyes as Miranda starts chatting away some crap about a party.

"Yeah, it's for all of the student teachers and the younger, hotter teachers. Yuggy invited us." Ginger adds.

"Yuggy? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little." Amelia states, to which Aimeeleigh nods.

"Yuggy as in Yugyeom? He invited you three and not us? That little bitch." Aimeeleigh responds.

"Yeah, he said that you guys were too boring and they needed people more entertaining."

"Maybe he meant people who aren't complete and utter idiots."

"He obviously didn't, I mean he invited you three in our places." Amelia replies.

"I think I might be able to use this party as an opportunity to get closer to Mr Park." Sunny exclaims.

Unfortunately for Sunny, Aimeeleigh has a mean right hook. Luckily for Amelia she was able to watch the scene unfold, but also grab Aimeeleigh to pull her away as the teachers start to walk out of the building. Sunny wasn't as lucky to have someone like Amelia, as she slaps Aimeeleigh across the face, clear as day.

"Sunny, my office now." Mrs Song shouts, only seeing Sunny's contribution to the fight.

"Oh my lord, Aimeeleigh are you okay?" Mr Park frantically asks, rushing over to her side. She looks to Amelia and nods towards the gate. The two girls leave the scene, without so much as a look towards their teachers.