17

"Ay, Mr B. Where's Jinyoung?" Aimeeleigh says, over the noise of the class, after she says 'Jinyoung' the entire class stops talking and looks over at her.

"Who?" One of the students question, as Amelia forcefully shoves her elbow towards Aimeeleigh, managing to strike her in the tit.

"What did you say?" Mr B asks, looking over to the nineteen year old.

"Erm, where's Mr Park?" She asks, raising an eyebrow in question.

"He had a dentist appointment." He replies, to which she nods her head, then elbows Amelia back, managing to get her tit too. This turns into an elbowing war, in which many tits were elbowed, "girls, if you carry on I'll have to split you up."

"Yeah, give it a hecking rest." Aimeeleigh says to Amelia, Amelia's response being an elbow in the elder's boob.

"Right, Amelia, go sit next to Leslie." Mr B states, Amelia sighs, but grabs her things and moves. About 10 minutes after Amelia moves, Aimeeleigh gets up the picture of Amelia and Sanha then tries to get Amelia's attention.

"Oi." She whisper yells across the room, Amelia glances over and sighs.

"What?" Amelia responds.

"Look how fucking cute you and Sanha look in this." Aimeeleigh replies, holding her phone up. Amelia squints at the photo, then smiles.

"Damn we look great. I mean, of course we do, I'm in it." Amelia states, making Aimeeleigh roll her eyes.

"Aimeeleigh, you need to get on with your trig. Mr Park told me to make sure you finish it, because he is sick of you having to finish the work in detention." Mr B says, pointing at Aimeeleigh's work.

"But- Just come look at this picture. It's hella cute." She replies, motioning for the teacher to walk over to her, so he does.

"Who is it? Wait is that Amelia?" Mr B questions, after looking at it. Amelia glances over and tries to listen in on the conversation happening across the way.

"Yeah, it's cute innit?" Aimeeleigh asks, to which Mr B nods.

"Very. Who's the boy?" He questions.

"It's a mate of ours, they're quite close." Aimeeleigh answers.

"When was this taken?" Mr B asks, looking at the picture again.

"Move out of the fucking way Leslie, I can't fucking hear." Amelia says, looking around at the two conversing.

"The other day, not long after the cunt left me by myself to call her mum. What a git, amiright?" Aimeeleigh responds.

"Oi. Cunt. The fuck are you showing him?" Amelia asks, across the classroom.

"Amelia, that's a detention for swearing." Mr B states, to which everyone gasps.

"But, Sir, Aimeeleigh has been swearing all throughout your conversation." Another student says.

"What the fuck? No I haven't, you cheeky fuckwit! Car park after school. Thot." Aimeeleigh says to them.

"Mood." Amelia states, accepting the slip from Mr B.